Goodbye Letter For Snapcraft

iFlezz Gaming

Diamond Miner
Goodbye Letter for Snapcraft

Note: I am not trying to complain about this server at all please staff/players don’t take those reasons I am quitting personally at all these are just my opinions.

I am getting really bored on this server because I played this server so much/long. This server has very few people to play with compared to when it used to have more people on. Another reason I am quitting is because there are players on survival and KitPvP are harassing me and acting really stupid. I am not dealing with it anymore. I know there are going to be new updates. I am also quitting because of focusing more on School work, I am a staff member on a different server so I need to focus on that, I am learning programming, and I am going to play more of a variety of video games. You staff and players really made me want to play this server. I may comeback some day in the future ;-). I am going to miss a ton of you :-( but it’s for the better. I will also be still on skype :-D.

Closer Friends of mine on this server Players/Staff

@Lozlpowzah You are really are nice to the players and you really enforce the rules in a positive way.

@Jaide Hellspur You treat other players very respectfully and you're mature. You would really be a fun Mom for anyone <3.

@AndreasManU You are a really nice staff member and you’re a really boss at PvP. Watch for dem hackers :-P.

@Mr. Alon You really treated me very well and you are a very kind player. You also have awesome PvP skills. :-D

@CosmicL12 You are a really mature and nice player. You have a really creative mind and I am really going to miss you.

@Shaunskat You are a hardcore PvPer and you rekt me so many times. You are funny, nice, and mature.

@lil'killer You’re the sweetest panda your so good at trolling we had fun.

@MegaGarfield7 Your good at trolling and making jokes. See ya around Garfield.

@Epicme772 I am going to really miss you and stay epic, funny, and love monstercat :-D.

@_CreeperGirl Thanks for those graphics. You’re really talented at these works of art keep it up :-D.

@Bas and @Maarten Thanks for inventing Snapcraft :).

@Sgt_Alvin_York I really like your shop and you’re a really nice player :-D.

Last edited:

Pookie_

Zombie Killer
Goodbye :-(
It's sad to come back for once and see everyone you knew leave.
I think it is time for the second generation of SC, but it still is a pain in the ass to see everyone go just like i did.

Sgt_Alvin_York

Gold Miner
I'm really going to miss you!:-( Stop by sometimes and say Hi. I myself don't play as much lately due to the low number of players and how little activity has been happening. Thanks also for being a great customer at my shop.;-)

McSkillzV2

First Step
Goodbye :-(
It's sad to come back for once and see everyone you knew leave.
I think it is time for the second generation of SC, but it still is a pain in the ass to see everyone go just like i did.

The first generation was amazing. The players, the attitude, the friendships, and more importantly the atmosphere.
The first generation was when I came in (last summer) I like it a lot. Made a great veriaty of friend's. Some I still keep in touch with or well some hate me for obvious reasons. Which I'm sorry to you people (hope you'll forgive me one day).
The first generation was when Snapcraft was in the prime. Hey all things must come to an end right?
Notice how many of the players disappeared around December/January that was when the reset happend.
Snapcraft is in a new era now, hopefully snapcraft will go back to how it was... Someday... Someday.

Last edited by a moderator: