Wiggly Soldiers

Status
Not open for further replies.

GlowWiggy

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Hello Boys and Girls, I will be showing you a new clan that I am making called Wiggly Soldiers

A few things about this clan: I shall be the leader of this clan (TheWiggster99) and there will be a few Co-Leaders to start with who are my friends and I am sure will join this clan, they are: Luke199 and RAMBO_ROWAN. As I have some good friends on the server, you could possibly become a Co-Leader as well.

To stay in this clan, you HAVE to be active.

Some Rules
Respect everyone else in the clan as they are your team-mates.
Promotion will happen if I or any of the other Co-Leaders feel like you can manage it. Please don't ask to be promoted. YOU WON'T GET PROMOTED IF WE DON'T FEEL LIKE YOU'RE READY.
Don't join if you feel like you won't stay in the clan as that seems pointless.

ANYONE can ask to join this clan, however, don't be sad/surprised if we don't accept your invite to clan.

How to join:
1) Post your IGN (in game name) below
2) How long you have been PvPing for and how good you rate yourself.
3) Why you think you should join this clan.
4) A nice message for me ;-) (Optional)

Alliances
None yet, however, if you're a clan Leader/Co-Leader reading this, post your clan name and if you want to ally with us.

Enemies
No- one yet, however, I am sure there shall be 1 or 2 eventually :-D

PLEASE DON'T MAKE A NONE SERIOUS OR REAL APPLICATION AS YOU WON'T GET ACCEPTED, BUT JUST WASTE YOUR OWN AND MY TIME.

ENJOY!

FireBlaze910

Gold Miner
1)FireBlaze910
2)I've been pvping since i got minecraft ( i started in 2012 ) 8/10
3) I should join this clan because im good at pvp and im a very active player. Im a tank in pvp so LET ME IN PLES.
4) I like turtles.

Last edited:
OP
OP
GlowWiggy

GlowWiggy

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Okay Tss :-D FireBlaze, Co-Leaders and I shall discuss later :-D

KingofBears20

Zombie Killer
1) Grizzlebear19
2) All I is pvp. I mainly pvp'ed on sc survival but i joined kit a few months back and I have Started to pvp their. I rate myself a 8.7689/10
3)I should join this clan because I am looking for loyal team members and I want to help this clan dominate
4) I like bears wayy more than friends and especially other humans.

OP
OP
GlowWiggy

GlowWiggy

Manager
Staff member
Manager
-No longer making a clan- Sorry :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.