Hi, My Name Is Bella Pea

Bella Pea

First Step
Hello everyone, my name is Bella. I'm new to the whole Snapcraft server (I just joined today). My boyfriend and I play on the Creative server and we're pretty good at building. Anyway, I'm in my Senior year of High School and live in Pensacola, Florida. Hm.. what else I was born in 1996 so that makes me 18 in case you're all wondering!
-I like to watch football! Surprising, eh? Because I'm a girl haha. My favorite team is the Tampa Bay Buccaneers because my dad and mom are originally from that city!
-I like to go to the beach in the summer
-I like to go to the mall with my boyfriend Justin.
-I like to cuddle with Justin, my boyfriend.
I went on the Survival server today but sadly, there were no girls in my age group :*( All of them were like 11-12... Eh.
I usually play Creative and ZombieV.
Hope to see y'all soon!
:)

LegalSense

Void Walker
Welcome Bella!

I'd like to meet this *Justin* if I could! He sounds interesting! (It's not weird at all.)

Hope to see ya around!

Last edited:

Vicky

Obsidian Miner
That is alot about you xD!
Hey Bella! Welcome to Snapcraft! It seems you like your BF alot xD... it would be interesting to meet him (fufufufu)! So you creative, I figured. 11-12? Well you know you never know that those 11 and 12 years old actually can be mature xD, and alot of younger ages play more... I think, ok going back! Welcome to Snapcraft, the server and forums and I hope you like the server and the community. Cus we are all nice :-D (not annoying, I swear...)

My hellos and goodbyes are always so long ...

iamontda

Void Walker
Welcome, Bella!

It's funny, but I have relatives from all over in the Florida region, mostly Orange County. I lived there when I was 1-4 years old, and went back to visit after that a few times. I remember having a billion Hot Wheels, a nice backyard and lots of Sea World visits on our two year pass xD I'd heard that the weather was being weird down there or something a year or so ago, like it actually snowed or something.

Erm, but enough about Florida. Good to see that there's another person joining us! You'll find plenty of things to do in Creative, and plenty of people... ZombieV is also really entertaining too, I used to go on there quite often. It may even be worth it to visit Kitpvp and see what the fuss is about. A love-hate relationship is what it is.

Kirsten

Zombie Killer
Finally another floridian. Don't see many of those on here, so uh welcome and stuff lol. Although... the Bucs ehhhhh lol at least they won the other day but that's againest my hometown team... which sucks but yeah. Welcome again lol

ohhMaiiny

Zombie Killer
Welcome to Snapcraft, Bella :) I'm 16 if that helps ya xD Don't talk to Kirsten (McdonaldK1D) She is wierd <3 Btw what is Your in-game name? :)

Last edited: