Aaron Is The Coolest Person Ever

LuckyThinking

Zombie Killer

ShaunSkats

Banned
Wow this is so obvious... Nyasdin and Aaron are part of the illiminati. How I know this, it's because Nyasdin has 7 letters and Aaron has 5 letters. 7-5 = 2. And we all know that 2+2 = 4. Illiminati's logo is a triangle. A triangle has 3 sides. 4-3 =1. A tringle is one figure.
ILLIMINATI COMFIRMED!

Tarpon

Skeleton Slayer
Wow this is so obvious... Nyasdin and Aaron are part of the illiminati. How I know this, it's because Nyasdin has 7 letters and Aaron has 5 letters. 7-5 = 2. And we all know that 2+2 = 4. Illiminati's logo is a triangle. A triangle has 3 sides. 4-3 =1. A tringle is one figure.
ILLIMINATI COMFIRMED!
*Seems Legit*

Tarpon

Skeleton Slayer
If by friends with benefits you mean she's my girlfriend (in real life) then sure.
Aaron sorry I didnt mean that rating, the new rating are invisible and I couldn't see the tags. Sorry about that.

LegalSense

Void Walker
ILLIMINATI COMFIRMED!
I'm not going to ask how you came up with that, but how long it took you to come up with it. The reason is 2 + 2 does not equal 4.

Two + Two = Fish.

YOUR EQUATION IS INVALID.

ShaunSkats

Banned
I'm not going to ask how you came up with that, but how long it took you to come up with it. The reason is 2 + 2 does not equal 4.

Two + Two = Fish.

YOUR EQUATION IS INVALID.
Wow your totally right, here let me re-do my equation. *deep breath*
7-5=2. Since 2 + 2 = Fish, here's the new equation. Fish live in the ocean. Ocean has 5 letters, just as Aaron has 5 letters!. Coincidence? I think not. 5+5=10. Nysadin has 7 letters as mentioned before, so 10-7=3. A triangle has 3 sides.
ILLUMINATI COMFIRMED!!!!
again

Last edited:

LegalSense

Void Walker
Wow your totally right, here let me re-do my equation. *deep breath*
7-5=2. Since 2 + 2 = Fish, here's the new equation. Fish live in the ocean. Ocean has 5 letters, just as Aaron has 5 letters!. Coincidence? I think not. 5+5=10. Nysadin has 7 letters as mentioned before, so 10-7=3. A triangle has 3 sides.
ILLUMINATI COMFIRMED!!!!
again
LET ME CORRECT YOU AGAIN. *Deep Breath*

Nyasdins real name is grace! Grace is 5 letters, and Aaron has 5 letters. 5 - 5 is 0! 0 in word form is Zero which has 4 letters! Add up Grace + Aaron + 4 and you get 13! But the illuminati was established in the year 1776, if you 1 + 7 + 7 + 6 you get 21! 21 + 13 = 34! The latin word for Illuminati is "enlightened"! Enlightened has only 11 letters! Subtract 34 - 11 and you get 23! but then the english word illuminati is only 10 words! 23 - 10 = 13! (AS YOU CAN SEE IN: 133T OR LEET.) YOU CAN KIND OF MAKE OUT THE NUMBER 13 AS THE FIRST 2 NUMBERS. and the woord 133t or LEET is 4 letters so 13 - 4 = 9. AND THE SQUARE ROOT OF 9 IS 3! BUT YOU CAN SEE THAT MILEY CYRUS HAS A MUSIC VIDEO BY "Mikewillmadeit" called 23, 3 - 23 = NEGATIVE 20. BUT MILEY CYRUS IS 10 WORDS ALL TOGETHER (STAGE NAME), SO -20 + 10 = NEGATIVE 10. BUT YOU ALSO REMEMBER THAT NYASDIN HAS 7 LETTERS! -10 + 7 = NEGATIVE 3 (-3)! IF YOU KNOW MATH, THE ABSOLUTE VALUE OF |-3| IS 3! AND ILLUMINATI WANTS ABSOLUTE POWER! AND A TRIANGLE HAS 3 SIDES! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

ILLUMINATI!