Faithful Pvp Resource Pack

Cool Texture Pack?

• Not Really No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

LegalSense

Void Walker
Hello everyone of Snapcraft. I am here today to show you a cool PVP texture pack that is just simply amazing.

Brief Summary
This texture pack was created by one of my friends named Pr0lin3. Basically what he did was take the texture pack named Faithful which was made by Vattic, and put some PVP tweaks into it.

Tweaks:

-Minecraft main screen has a new background.
-The minecraft main screen buttons has a bright blue color.
-All items and mobs remain the same as faithful. (Not Tweaked)
-The bow now has a black color and when shooting an arrow it changes 3 different colors. (Green, Yellow, Red)
-The water is now very clear and light so now you are able to see through water. Also ice blocks are clear also I believe.
-The glint on the enchantment looks different, but in my opinion better.
-The XP bar is now blue.
-All items GUI's are now blue and see through. (Chests, Crafting tables, Anvils, and your own when you press "E")
-Ender Chest looks slightly different.
-Fire is much lower. So when you get burned, the fire isn't blocking your whole minecraft screen.
-For some people, glass doesn't have the streak stain on it.
-Some items/blocks now have more detail and look more HD.

Credits:
All credits go to Vattic for creating the texture pack. And some credits to my friend pr0lin3 for making the PVP tweaks to it!

I hope you guys enjoy my friends texture pack :). You may use it for any occasion, PVP or not. But I recommend using this texture pack if you want to improve PVP much more, trust me it helps out a lot! I just wanted to share the texture pack for those who love PVP and need a PVP texture pack. Hope you all enjoy!

Download Link:

Here is my friends Channel doing a video review on the texture pack which shows all the things that he tweaked and changed!-

Here is the link for the download!- http://www.mediafire.com/download/qidag1be9afxcnd/§3Pr0lin3+§3Resource.zip
It's recommended you have WinRAR or 7-zip in order to use the texture pack In-game.

How to use the texture pack In-game:
I have also taken the liberty to show people who don't know how to put the texture pack in their minecraft folder. I use windows so this is for windows users:

-Go to start
-Type in "%appdata%" with out the quotes and hit enter.
-Click on ".minecraft" which is usually the first folder that comes up.
-Go to "Resource Packs"
- Then drag and drop the texture pack file you have downloaded.
-Open minecraft
-Open up options
-Then resource packs/Texture packs
-Click on the downloaded texture pack.
-And enjoy!

Remember to have WinRAR or 7-zip so that it'll probably work. For most cases you might need it! Hope you all enjoy!

OP
OP
LegalSense

LegalSense

Void Walker
Also feel free to "Like or "Agree". I'm not trying to farm for likes, but it would be most appreciated! Hope you guys enjoy this epic Texture Pack :).