Hello Snapcraftians :)

lorenzococchi

Tree Puncher
Hello there! I am a new person, well not new to the server, new to the forums! :-D
My name is lorenzococchi or preferred as Lorenzo or rarely Lorenz :)
I am VERY happy that I could join the snapcraftian family, thank you all for the kindness and respect you show, especially staff. My information: My favorite color is CYAN. I am 18 years old and my birthday is November 24, 1996. I love minecraft :) and mostly snapcraft <3

And again, thanks for the support :-D

123IsIt

Obsidian Miner
Hello there! I am a new person, well not new to the server, new to the forums! :-D
My name is lorenzococchi or preferred as Lorenzo or rarely Lorenz :)
I am VERY happy that I could join the snapcraftian family, thank you all for the kindness and respect you show, especially staff. My information: My favorite color is CYAN. I am 18 years old and my birthday is November 24, 1996. I love minecraft :) and mostly snapcraft <3

And again, thanks for the support :-D
Just a brief question, if you were born in 1996 Nov 24, you would be 18. But your profile says 14... are you 18 or 14, anyways welcome to the forums! :-P

KiddoBiddo

First Step
Just a brief question, if you were born in 1996 Nov 24, you would be 18. But your profile says 14... are you 18 or 14, anyways welcome to the forums! :-P
18-14=4. There are 5 syllables in nineteen-ninety-six. 4+5=9. 3 syllables in two-thousand if he was 14. 9-3=6. Lorenzo has 7 letters. 7-6=1. 5 people have replied to this post. 5+1=6. He currently has 3 posts. 6-3=3.

Half Life 3 confirmed.
Anyway, welcome to the forums and stuff. I'm new too.

archerunknown

Gold Miner
welcome

Vicky

Obsidian Miner
Welcome to the forums! Yay more people! We are always happy to welcome new people to the community! I hope we, the community, can get along (and hopefully with me too!)! Again, welcome and I hope we are all are not annoying :-D wwwhhaaattt....?

(>.<){☆WELCOMELORENZO☆} (>.<)

Hizaku

Stone Miner
Then why does your profile say you're 14?
tumblr_m78u2njfeN1r23tgh.gif

GlowWiggy

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Welcome! :-D We have the same birthday! :-D (except the year)