Celebration: 500 Messages And About 300 Positive Ratings

Kath

Creeper Hugger
To celebrate 500 messages and about 300 positive ratings I will drop a sponge in survival whenever I can get the chance to finally get online (which might take awhile..) I may drop some diamonds, emeralds, iron, gold, etc. Can't wait :-P. Also I'll be giving away 500-1000 snap coins (Survival).If Zombie V dueling ever works, I'll give away 5000 money to one person

awade

Diamond Miner
To celebrate 500 messages and about 300 positive ratings I will drop a sponge in survival whenever I can get the chance to finally get online (which might take awhile..) I may drop some diamonds, emeralds, iron, gold, etc. Can't wait :-P. Also I'll be giving away 500-1000 snap coins (Survival).If Zombie V dueling ever works, I'll give away 5000 money to one person
congratz im almost there :-P

OP
OP
K

Kath

Creeper Hugger
I already dropped the sponge with some emeralds, iron, gold, variety of potions, horse armor, redstone materials, armor, weapons, random stuff, and a ranked head--thanks for coming! (If you want to buy cheap sponges ask CyberMist to the warp of his amazing pvp off shop)

Mayamush

Skeleton Slayer
I already dropped the sponge with some emeralds, iron, gold, variety of potions, horse armor, redstone materials, armor, weapons, random stuff, and a ranked head--thanks for coming! (If you want to buy cheap sponges ask CyberMist to the warp of his amazing pvp off shop)
Oh no I wasn't on :-P