How Do You Change The Color Of A Wolf In Zombiev?

TheFireMage17

Tree Puncher
How do you change the color of a wolf in zombiev? i have tried everything but it dosnt change the color of a woof's necklace. some say that it changes when you upgrade their health but that isn't true, because i saw someone's wolf with a red necklace and it's hp was 10!

plz tell me how to do, plz

ForceSwift

Diamond Miner
I am pretty sure the colour depends on your level. Different colours for different levels. I think. Anyway, staff should delete this.

OP
OP
TheFireMage17

TheFireMage17

Tree Puncher
I am pretty sure the colour depends on your level. Different colours for different levels. I think. Anyway, staff should delete this.
so u mean the higher ranked i am then my wolf gets a new level?
i don't think so because i had my wolf sen i ws in rank 6, and now I'm ranked 8. and the person who had it was lover ranked then me, plus he said that it comes like that, but I'm not to sure about that

OP
OP
TheFireMage17

TheFireMage17

Tree Puncher
so u mean the higher ranked i am then my wolf gets a new level?
i don't think so because i had my wolf sen i ws in rank 6, and now I'm ranked 8. and the person who had it was lover ranked then me, plus he said that it comes like that, but I'm not to sure about that
oops i meant color not level (silly me)

Jaide Hellspur

Skeleton Slayer
yes, just the collar color changes. I don't think it changes every level, might be every two or three levels it changes. The color doesn't affect the abilities of the wolf, just the color of the collar.

OP
OP
TheFireMage17

TheFireMage17

Tree Puncher
yes, just the collar color changes. I don't think it changes every level, might be every two or three levels it changes. The color doesn't affect the abilities of the wolf, just the color of the collar.
do you think so? i thought it was some sort of a secret command, well you are a mod so you should know. and and i know that it docent give it special abilities but i just want to have a different color then lime green.

OP
OP
TheFireMage17

TheFireMage17

Tree Puncher
do you think so? i thought it was some sort of a secret command, well you are a mod so you should know. and and i know that it docent give it special abilities but i just want to have a different color then lime green.
oops posted and to many times, srry.