Bye

Status
Not open for further replies.
My ign: vudoo_assassin (I know that's spelt wrong, I didn't make the account)

I really wish SnapCraft would've stayed how it was; simple, but most importantly, original. I LOVED the original SnapCraft spawns (a couple updates before this one), and the amount of people who actually played on it... Especially the old Kit Pvp and /warp pvp maps! Those were the best, so many good memories made from those maps. But, knowing me, this 'goodbye' will probably be worthless, because I'll most likely end up playing again, ahahha (most likely not, I was just joking..)

A few people who REALLY need a thanks:

20hhall and 20jhall - Some of the best blokes I know on the server :)

MetalMulisha56 - Same goes

lennyhegensen - Pvp buds for life :)

iSkillez - Same goes

itech2013 - Same goes

idontuseit - Same goes

mcpro1505 - ONE OF THE BEST GALS IN THE PLANET <3

Lozlpowzah - My favourite staff member, helped me so much when I was being camped <3

MegaGarfield7 - Really nice bloke, got rid of the hackers so efficiently!

nicseah8086 and marcus8086 - They got banned, but they were both really kind, especially nicseah8086.

(I'm realising how hard it is to farewell the people I like! I thought it would've been easy...)

limeysan1 - Another really good pvp bud :)

damonlih - ONE OF THE KINDEST PVP BUDDIES I'LL CHERISH!

Xx_sniperboi_xX - Had a few incidents, but we came out to become friends :)

Benjinator09 - Really chilled bloke, one of the kindest :)

YoggiBoy884 - Same goes (check out his YouTube channel: iT5YoggiBoy.)

abikababi - Same goes.

Dickiehead101 (Trial) - Funny, chilled, good at pvp and smart.

haydenmkern - Good at pvp, smart, chilled and good bloke.

UnionJackjz1 - Funny, easy to joke around with, somewhat smart, chilled and pretty decent at pvp :-P

Jackson30818 - Pvp bud, SO CHILL, SO KIND and a good bloke.

BubbsyBoo1_5_11 - Another one of the best gals in the planet, even though she doesn't play anymore <3

CrazyChickenHead - Same goes.

CosmicL2 - Same goes, but plays more frequently.

Tsshaik4 - BEAST pvp bud :)

rostacookies - Ahaha, so funny, chill and kind :)

And to the people I want to say sorry to:

dumbo46 - I was being unreasonable, stirring you up every time I killed you (suggestion: don't get so angry next time, just leave the server for a bit then come back, it's that simple. It's similar to what I'm doing, but my "leave the server" buffer between getting angry is more or less permanent...

emiljuhani - Same goes, next time, stop 'hackusating' against a non-hacker without 'proof of me hacking.'

bub5 - I was being a douche to you once, but that was because you wouldn't mind your own business.

WildWasp - Same goes, I guess...

death8426 - Again, same goes...

There are probably more people I should say sorry too, but it's easier to remember the ones you love and cherish, rather than the ones you dislike and despise...

Thank you to the Staff, who made it so very possible to enjoy life in SnapCraft, regardless of the hackers (at times) because we all know that; there really is nothing major we can do to stop hackers before they even think about joining SnapCraft. It'd be nice to hop back onto SnapCraft every now and then, but, what's the point? Nothing new to see, imo. Just people abusing one another, hacking against the pvp'ers; that's basically SnapCraft in a nutshell all of a sudden.

OP
OP
vudoo_assasinAccount2

vudoo_assasinAccount2

Stone Miner
My ign: vudoo_assassin (I know that's spelt wrong, I didn't make the account)

I really wish SnapCraft would've stayed how it was; simple, but most importantly, original. I LOVED the original SnapCraft spawns (a couple updates before this one), and the amount of people who actually played on it... Especially the old Kit Pvp and /warp pvp maps! Those were the best, so many good memories made from those maps. But, knowing me, this 'goodbye' will probably be worthless, because I'll most likely end up playing again, ahahha (most likely not, I was just joking..)

A few people who REALLY need a thanks:

20hhall and 20jhall - Some of the best blokes I know on the server :)

MetalMulisha56 - Same goes

lennyhegensen - Pvp buds for life :)

iSkillez - Same goes

itech2013 - Same goes

idontuseit - Same goes

mcpro1505 - ONE OF THE BEST GALS IN THE PLANET <3

Lozlpowzah - My favourite staff member, helped me so much when I was being camped <3

MegaGarfield7 - Really nice bloke, got rid of the hackers so efficiently!

nicseah8086 and marcus8086 - They got banned, but they were both really kind, especially nicseah8086.

(I'm realising how hard it is to farewell the people I like! I thought it would've been easy...)

limeysan1 - Another really good pvp bud :)

damonlih - ONE OF THE KINDEST PVP BUDDIES I'LL CHERISH!

Xx_sniperboi_xX - Had a few incidents, but we came out to become friends :)

Benjinator09 - Really chilled bloke, one of the kindest :)

YoggiBoy884 - Same goes (check out his YouTube channel: iT5YoggiBoy.)

abikababi - Same goes.

Dickiehead101 (Trial) - Funny, chilled, good at pvp and smart.

haydenmkern - Good at pvp, smart, chilled and good bloke.

UnionJackjz1 - Funny, easy to joke around with, somewhat smart, chilled and pretty decent at pvp :-P

Jackson30818 - Pvp bud, SO CHILL, SO KIND and a good bloke.

BubbsyBoo1_5_11 - Another one of the best gals in the planet, even though she doesn't play anymore <3

CrazyChickenHead - Same goes.

CosmicL2 - Same goes, but plays more frequently.

Tsshaik4 - BEAST pvp bud :)

rostacookies - Ahaha, so funny, chill and kind :)

And to the people I want to say sorry to:

dumbo46 - I was being unreasonable, stirring you up every time I killed you (suggestion: don't get so angry next time, just leave the server for a bit then come back, it's that simple. It's similar to what I'm doing, but my "leave the server" buffer between getting angry is more or less permanent...

emiljuhani - Same goes, next time, stop 'hackusating' against a non-hacker without 'proof of me hacking.'

bub5 - I was being a douche to you once, but that was because you wouldn't mind your own business.

WildWasp - Same goes, I guess...

death8426 - Again, same goes...

There are probably more people I should say sorry too, but it's easier to remember the ones you love and cherish, rather than the ones you dislike and despise...

Thank you to the Staff, who made it so very possible to enjoy life in SnapCraft, regardless of the hackers (at times) because we all know that; there really is nothing major we can do to stop hackers before they even think about joining SnapCraft. It'd be nice to hop back onto SnapCraft every now and then, but, what's the point? Nothing new to see, imo. Just people abusing one another, hacking against the pvp'ers; that's basically SnapCraft in a nutshell all of a sudden.

Lol, dw about this post anymore. I got a ton of loot in pvp today, all good again :) No quitting for me... Yet..

DaPolarBear

Zombie Killer
want me to lock this ?

KingofBears20

Zombie Killer
uhm bye/hello? :)
And i understand how much you miss the old sc. I loved end pvp when ranks were able to fly and /d in combat. I also wish they brought back MCMMO to survival. It made the server so much more fun.

UnionjackMC

Gold Miner
Im 'Funny, easy to joke around with, somewhat smart, chilled and pretty decent at pvp :-P', I am funny, easy to joke with, VERY SMART, and AMAZEBALLS AT PVP not pretty decent, i find that offensive.

Vicky

Obsidian Miner
Bye! And welcome back...? Does this mean you don't need this thread anymore? But anyways... you are replying alot xD Wow, now that I look at it, most of those people were/are my friends. Huh... anyways. I remember you :) you were the guy who always got in fights and insulted me many times :-D.

Twwhaik4

Zombie Killer
I got really sad when I saw the title but when I read your comments I was thankful that you were staying.

Status
Not open for further replies.