Preparing A War - Survival

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
Hey Guys, this is mainly for survival users only, so if you dont play survival generally, you don't need to see this thread.

I will be preparing a war. I do not know when the arena will be ready. But I'm sure the war will begin in early january.

There will be 4 teams: Red, Yellow, Green, Blue.

There will be 23 slots available. As I will be taking part in this war also.

If you would like to join this war, Please put your name down in the thread. And also put what team you would like to be on. I will be on team Blue.

If more than 6 people ask to be on team red/blue/green/yellow, I will have to deny some people entrance to the war. So please don't be disappointed if you don't get accepted into the war. Even though i'm pretty sure there will be enough room for everyone.

I will inbox the people that have requested to be in the war and have been accepted into the war.

This will be a PvP Tournament. For the best PvPers.

If you're up for the challenge, put your name down below!

Rules Of The War:
* No /fly during the war.
* No /disguise
* No /gamemode c
* No teleporting away
* Doing /chest is allowed.
* Please dont hackusate the chat during the war. Report the person on the forums if you find someone hacking during the war.

Hackusating makes the people aware that people are watching them, so they will stop hacking, therefore nobody will catch them.

I will be making update threads as the war gets closer. Like the decided date. And the time. etc.

Thanks for reading, and please put your name down below if you would like to join!

[9/24 People Joined] <--- Will be edited as slots get filled.

If you have
Skype, msg me ingame your username or on inbox (forums)

Last edited:

Jaide Hellspur

Skeleton Slayer
Blue... that is if you will have me on your team :-P

OP
OP
Wacky

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
Ok, Ive accepted all 3 of you into the war so far, you 3 will be guaranteed a place in the war :)

Pookie_

Zombie Killer
Red please :)
But you already have it probably

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.