Farewell.

Epicme772

Obsidian Miner
Wow billy, i didn't know you were gonna leave like this... (I was beginning to wonder where you had gone off to on snapcraft.net)

Well, have a good life and good luck with school and all that ;-) even though we really didn't talk much, i could tell you're a nice guy. Seeya billy :-( :-D

Vicky

Obsidian Miner
That is quite the farewell. It was a lot, but it shows how much you care, love and will miss Snapcraft (right?). I didn't know you, but you were quite active on the forums and very formal on threads and such, unlike some people. It is always sad to see a player go, but I am pretty sure everyone should care for life outside the game. Bye and good luck with everything, Andrew!

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
Goodbye andrew, at the start, I never really talked to you much, to me you were just "that guy that played factions". But then, I grew to knew you as the great person you are. Not just "that faction player", but, a good friend, someone thats always kind, always thinking of other peoples thoughts and feelings before yourselves. It is really sad to see an amazing player leave the community. As I do personally know, you will be missed dearly by many, including me. Anyways, I, and the rest of the snapcraft community will miss you, as you dearly were one main member of the snapcraft community.

Goodbye friend. Good luck with future events.

Twwhaik4

Zombie Killer
Bai Birry :-( You will be remembered as the greatest farmer there ever was. I'm sorry and I hope you aren't mad at me for killing your wolves...