The Most Fps Someone Has Ever Got On Snapcraft

iFlezz Gaming

Diamond Miner
I got a new gaming pc and it usually gets around 150-1000 Fps on Minecraft. I have my render distance on normall, using optifine,and the other settings on high. This is how much I fps I got on the kitpvp map:
69b0.png

Epicme772

Obsidian Miner
I got a new gaming pc and it usually gets around 150-1000 Fps on Minecraft. I have my render distance on normall, using optifine,and the other settings on high. This is how much I fps I got on the kitpvp map:
69b0.png

HOLY MOLY.

the highest i ever got is like 80.

iamontda

Void Walker
My highest is like 70.

However, lolextra, you have Optifine installed as stated, which is technically a mod. I'd like to see what your computer could pull out without Optifine.

Epicme772

Obsidian Miner
My highest is like 70.

However, lolextra, you have Optifine installed as stated, which is technically a mod. I'd like to see what your computer could pull out without Optifine.

804 with optifine is still an impressive feat, although i would like to see it without optifine too xD

Bob2108

Blaze Estinguisher
I don't get the hooplaaaaaaaa, the human eye can only comprehend 30 fps..... It's basically like you're buying a ton of vitamin supplements and ending up like, peeing them out. (Bob was bored and need to make a joke, but gg on the fps :-P)

iamontda

Void Walker
Well I mean, with Optifine you can turn all sorts of settings down or off completely, that's why it's a thing. Your computer can get stressed without Optifine compared to with it, especially so with a bad computer. Just wondering how it'd be with default where you can't toggle anything.

Reeive

Zombie Killer
meh the highest fps i got on sc survival without optifine is 20 fps :c
and the highest with optifine is 100-200 (only on survival anywhere else and i lag like hell)

GlowWiggy

Manager
Staff member
Manager

iamontda

Void Walker
I would probably have the same FPS as Musaab if all of my options were at their defaults. Maybe even less. My laptop is a potato.