1. Welcome to Snapcraft, Please register on our website to join the community!
    Click here to register an account!

Active On Forums

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by Mayamush, Apr 20, 2014.

1. Mayamush

Mayamush Diamond Miner

Hi,

I am just giving the staff some feedback as although they are doing an amazing job on the server there are always points where one can improve. What I think is a big problem is the staff not beings as active as they could on forums. In the report and appealing section there are around three pages of threads which have not been handled with by staff. This is just feedback and I don't been any of the staff to take it personally but I think snapcraft could be a better place of the staff are more active on forums and actually commenting on the threads rather then looking over them and waiting for another staff to handle it. Having an active forums is a very important part to a server as it can make the server a better place.

I hope this is helpful feedback and is taken into consideration, bye :)

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. DaSpaklez

DaSpaklez Gold Miner

I agree, i think staff should look at that voting bug thread

3. Mayamush

Mayamush Diamond Miner

It's not just that thread but dozens of others which is the problem.

4. LegalSense

LegalSense Void Walker

I'm pretty sure the voting abuse issue is being resolved (hopefully). And I agree with you about the mass reports that have not been handled. I have a thread about that, and Aaron said he is getting to it. I have noticed Nyasdin is handling reports, which is good, but there still are a lot more. But I 100% agree with everything.

5. CoxBrothers

CoxBrothers Emerald Miner

CoxBrothers
    Survival VIP+
    if your active on the forums you could apply for helper so you could keep an eye on things

6. YAMPY

YAMPY Mod

YAMPY
    Admin
    Well us helpers try the best of our abilities to make sure these threads are dealt with, we do not have the permissions to complete these threads (due to no /ban) but with the higher staff busy with a lot of things it takes time but they will get to it, just keep up the good reports!

7. Mayamush

Mayamush Diamond Miner

Actually I have applied for Helper a few days ago and that was one of the points I was addressing it is just that there have been so many other Helper Applications that it has been piled down... But thanks!
    I understand that and I understand that the Helpers are trying there best on it but I still feel that there is still that one final push needed!
    I try to report as many people as I can to make Snapcraft a better community!

8. YAMPY

YAMPY Mod

YAMPY
    Admin
    Yes i see you are helping, that's good! but we try our best :)

• Like Like x 1
  9. LegalSense

LegalSense Void Walker

Will there be a time a few helpers rank up to Mods? Just a question,

10. YAMPY

YAMPY Mod

YAMPY
    Admin
    Yes in time there will eventually be that, but it may be far from it, helper is like a pre-mod, we are trusted, but need to show that we are capable of being mod.

11. LegalSense

LegalSense Void Walker

Ah ok, thanks for the answer.