Im Back

Tarpon

Skeleton Slayer
Well that's not vey nice... The guy is back from a break and he wanted people to know about it, at least be genuine and say "Welcome Back" or "Hello" (if that isn't too hard for you..). Its called common courtesy.

Butters

Zombie Killer
Even though I don't know you, welcome back. I hope you had a nice break (:

iamontda

Void Walker
Well that's not vey nice... The guy is back from a break and he wanted people to know about it, at least be genuine and say "Welcome Back" or "Hello" (if that isn't too hard for you..). Its called common courtesy.

Well, I mean, that was my reaction as well when I saw this, because a couple of days may not mean much to others (including me).

I guess it's still good to know this though, so regardless, welcome back!

Tarpon

Skeleton Slayer
Well, I mean, that was my reaction as well when I saw this, because a couple of days may not mean much to others (including me).

I guess it's still good to know this though, so regardless, welcome back!
Still, its just common courtesy.

Tarpon

Skeleton Slayer
You shouldn't say anything about common courtesy. Saying ''cya tomorrow'' on a good bye thread is also rude.
No, it not rude. Its the truth. They always comeback to Snapcraft. If anyone here is being rude its you...

GlowWiggy

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Welcome back.

Bob2108

Blaze Estinguisher
Technically, starting a sentence with "And" is not proper grammar, hypocrite. Now, let's all stay on topic and welcome BestDude Back from this vacation thingy.

Tarpon

Skeleton Slayer
Technically, starting a sentence with "And" is not proper grammar, hypocrite. Now, let's all stay on topic and welcome BestDude Back from this vacation thingy.
I know that. I just could think of anything else to start the sentence with. Oh yes, and if technically it in-correct, then what is it non-technically?

Ugh lets just all stop arguing/commenting please.

Last edited: