Well It's That Time Already? :o Bye Bye

RyanHasSkillz98

Gold Miner
Welp I would say my 9 months of snapcraft was a success. I met friends, lost friends, etc. But now everyone is leaving so I'll leave as well. As you see I haven't been active on snapcraft, I'm getting bored of it there is nothing really fun to do anymore it's all the same stuff over and over again nothing new changes. But I'm not quiting minecraft I'll be on other servers good luck finding me :-P I finally gotten staff on a server that 80+ people go on and I need to focus on that for now. I
I may come back one day maybe in months or never who knows? But I would like to thank these people for all the best times on snap :)
-Haydenmkern
-Bob2108
-McdonaldK1D
-GaminglikeaMAN
-Klueliss :-O
-Creepersqaud001
-Victorthelama
- And many more. I'm just naming the people who made snapcraft a fun place for me. I trust all them so much. Well with klue not so much :-P But hey he's a good guy :-D Well nothing more to say
Bye Bye snapcraft!

LegalSense

Void Walker
Good luck on your new job as a staff member on another server. It's sad to see a player leave, farewell. Hope to see you here and there.

SilverJ17

Gold Miner
If a certain small/ medium youtuber would get his server back up and running 100%, you could expect the same out of me, though I was only staff on a section of the server, which was originally the only section. (a modded Survival/ Factions-ish/ RPG thing, though you kept your stuff if you died, which is why I tolerated the pvp on that on.) I miss that server a little more than the old Zombie Survival map. (It had it's issues, especially with stuff glitching through walls or endermen teleporting out of the map, but I liked it more than the current one)

G

GaminglikeaMAN

Glad to be apart of enjoyable experience on Snapcraft! Farewell McSkillz!