Lozlpowzah Staff Abuse

Brian78595

First Step
Agen i has fond dat lozlpowzah is being bad. he is h4x0ring game an trapped CozmicL12 in mysterious blue box. i cal staff abuse

8ab405898b681f4b8c1efcdee329e144.png
lozlpowzah does abuses his power he banned solo and austinjames from the server for "hacking" without proof

Bob2108

Blaze Estinguisher
lozlpowzah does abuses his power he banned solo and austinjames from the server for "hacking" without proof
We always have proof, and bans are never given without it. If those two wish to see said proof, then they may make their own appeals and see the proof for themselves.

Brian78595

First Step
We always have proof, and bans are never given without it. If those two wish to see said proof, then they may make their own appeals and see the proof for themselves.
the thing is my friend solo was the best at pvp and alot of people didn't think he hacked yet he got banned
austinjames hacked once got banned from kitpvp that was strike 1 he learned his lesson and stopped he got banned today with 2 strikes left

Bob2108

Blaze Estinguisher
Like I said, They can make their Own appeals, if you wish to complain even more, Create a conversation with me. Now, Let's leave this thread to the abuse of lozl, Because he's such an abuser.

Billybobice

Zombie Killer
Yeah yeah when a helper gets trapped it's "abuse" and the abuser "must be banned" but when I get trapped I'm the "town noob" and it's really "funny."

Thanks.