Hello :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

meliana

Stone Miner

Tarpon

Skeleton Slayer
Way to think Tarp. If this was me, I'd make something weird, lol. Don't jump to conclusions saying things are me.
When ever people post a pic of a beautiful girl everyone be all liek HI HI HI HI HI. When ever a "regular joe" joins yall be all liek, "sup, now go away"pigs! Jk...(or am I). And McSkillez, don't even start. You were Bella Pea soooooo....You've lost my trust. "Ryan".if that's really your name...

meliana

Stone Miner
When ever people post a pic of a beautiful girl everyone be all liek HI HI HI HI HI. When ever a "regular joe" joins yall be all liek, "sup, now go away"pigs! Jk...(or am I). And McSkillez, don't even start. You were Bella Pea soooooo....You've lost my trust. "Ryan".if that's really your name...
lol nice XD cracking up..

Tarpon

Skeleton Slayer
Ghandi-QUOTE "Get REKT m8"

lolololololololololololo But in all seriousness welcome. (I welcome you like a regular joe btw xD)

Tarpon

Skeleton Slayer
who is McSkillz98? iHaya is actually a really great person get to know her :-D
McSkillez98 is a troll. He grieved me and 123it 10 times in one day until Bob caught him. He also pretended to be "Bella Pea".

Butters

Zombie Killer
Welcome to Snapcraft.

Uh, just a warning, Things can get really weird in this server. Like REALLY weird, but still you'll have a great time on here. You'll also get used to it after a while.

But yeah, I've been on Snapcraft almost since it first came out so if you need help I'm here.

OP
OP
A

anonymes32111

Tree Puncher
Welcome to Snapcraft.

Uh, just a warning, Things can get really weird in this server. Like REALLY weird, but still you'll have a great time on here. You'll also get used to it after a while.

But yeah, I've been on Snapcraft almost since it first came out so if you need help I'm here.
Thank you :)

Locllo_

Gold Miner
Welcome iHaya! I hope you have tons of fun in Snapcraft because it is such a nice, friendly environment. There are some unique games such as Zombievival and EarthGames, which is sadly down because of plugin problems. I hope you like Snapcraft! :-D Looking forward to seeing you around!

Tarpon

Skeleton Slayer
Thank you, I'm already enjoying it. <3
I'm going to ignore anyone with a negative comment. :-D
Sorry if you saw my comments as negative, but there is always a chance it. McSkillz98 was Bella Pea... Know one even thought of it because they were distracted by her/McSkillz profile picture. Nothing personal.

Status
Not open for further replies.