Theoddsquad (kitpvp Clan Recruitment)

Enchanted

Gold Miner
Hello I am EnchantedShotz and when KitPvp resets I will be starting a new clan! It will be called.. TheOddSquad...
If you would like to join TheOddSquad please use this format.. (Please note I can only except four people because the maximum people who can be in a clan is 5.
What is your pvp skill? (1-10) (Everybody always says 8 :-P)
Do I know you? Tell me about yourself?
What gear do you have on KitPvp?
How often do you play KitPvp?
Please Note you must be active to join this clan, And if you know you are not going to stay in it dont join.

iamontda

Void Walker
Hello I am EnchantedShotz and when KitPvp resets I will be starting a new clan! It will be called.. TheOddSquad...
If you would like to join TheOddSquad please use this format.. (Please note I can only except four people because the maximum people who can be in a clan is 5.
What is your pvp skill? (1-10) (Everybody always says 8 :-P)
Do I know you? Tell me about yourself?
What gear do you have on KitPvp?
How often do you play KitPvp?
Please Note you must be active to join this clan, And if you know you are not going to stay in it dont join.

Pretty sure we confirmed that there isn't a 5 player maximum (or any maximum yet).

OP
OP
Enchanted

Enchanted

Gold Miner
Oh ok. i just heard a lot of people say five.

Raser4649

Iron Miner
I think you know me not exactly sure :-P. My pvp skill is like 6 or 7 but I will only get better. (getting a Razor mouse soon) I am on quite a bit probably almost everyday.
I have been on Snapcraft since 1.4 so i'm kinda veteran. Have Knight in kitpvp and am very friendly active and cooperative. That's it.

OP
OP
Enchanted

Enchanted

Gold Miner
I think you know me not exactly sure :-P. My pvp skill is like 6 or 7 but I will only get better. (getting a Razor mouse soon) I am on quite a bit probably almost everyday.
I have been on Snapcraft since 1.4 so i'm kinda veteran. Have Knight in kitpvp and am very friendly active and cooperative. That's it.
Ok I will take you into consideration! I just want to see who else wants to join.

OP
OP
Enchanted

Enchanted

Gold Miner
And also do you have dia armor?

Addz07-

Iron Miner
I consider myself an 8.5/10 you may know me anyways I'm Addz07 people cll me Addz I'm 12 and I've been playing snapcraft for 2 years. I come on kitpvp everyday (well I try too) I only have kit fight but I can get iron easily thankyou Addz

OP
OP
Enchanted

Enchanted

Gold Miner
I consider myself an 8.5/10 you may know me anyways I'm Addz07 people cll me Addz I'm 12 and I've been playing snapcraft for 2 years. I come on kitpvp everyday (well I try too) I only have kit fight but I can get iron easily thankyou Addz
We will take you into consideration!