How Did You Find This Server?

Twak

Gold Miner
I made this thread to ask people where they all came from. Why you ask? Well i don't know. SO, where did you come from and how did you find us?

Kath

Creeper Hugger
I come from a planet named Earth.
How I found this server was from @Shaunskat. I would watch him play in Snapcraft at times for months, until I was finally convinced to buy an account and join him in Snapcraft.

Bob2108

Blaze Estinguisher
Had a friend, he found it, we played on it for months, we had a fight, and we went our separate ways, and now I'm here.

Kirsten

Zombie Killer
saw Mitch playing Earthgames and I thought it looked really cool and fun. Mitch is hot. Js. So that's how I found it. Also it was only my second server I had ever played on.

Maybe it was Jerome idk I just know it was weird people playing

UnionjackMC

Gold Miner
Me and a friend were looking for bad creative servers, and this server had a GOOD one, so we joined here (we were looking for servers to mess with for a day or two and never join back) and somehow I have been here 1 to 1.5 years now. The DAY I bought minecraft me and my friend get on sc. Me and him had a fight, never spoke again, he quit the server, I am still on daily.

Twwhaik4

Zombie Killer
Erm I saw a YouTuber called Ssundee play earth games and it looked so fun but I didn't have an account. Luckily my friend let me use his account so now I'm here about 2 years later :)

Addz07-

Iron Miner
At school all my friends would talk about was snapcraft and I was getting annoyed because I didn't have a minecraft account and I couldn't join in the conversation because I didn't know what they were talking about so eventually I made an account and I joined straight away and here i am now most of my friends are banned atm but I still play I think it's been 2 years now

Bas

BTS
Well, one day I had the amazing idea to create a server for friends, but then opened it to public and posted it on some websites, and i'm still here 3 years later

Cookie

Diamond Miner
Well a while back, when I first got Minecraft, I was looking for a good server with Hunger Games. I came across Snapcraft, and fell in love with the server immediately. Made some friends. Played Creative for a bit. Friends from HG showed me the magical world of Survival. Made more friends. More friends showed me KitPvP. Made MORE friends in KitPvP, started factions a couple days ago, and I am still playing this server! Been here for over a year, and every minute on this server was magical. :)

Backus

Void Walker
My brother got minecraft and he asked me to get it. I said the game looked stupid.. until I started playing on his account, and finally bought my own a week later. I played singleplayer for about 2 weeks, and assumed "Multiplayer" was yet another thing I would have to pay for so I never bothered with it. One a few weeks later I clicked it and it said server IP.. so I searched some and then came across snapcraft at random, joined and then played survival for a couple years..

Not sure exactly when I joined. All I know was Dominik was still mod.

Tarpon

Skeleton Slayer
I was told by a rabid monkey on his way to the north pole. I was lucky to have found and took him hostage in Greenland.

Jay O'brien

Gold Miner
A good friend of mine (Epicbest) showed me. He would always give my crap about how I didn't have a life (in a good way) so I got an account and I loved this server. For about a year I didn't have a rank, then I got Elite. I loved it so much that three years later I got God and little did I know that I would still be playing on this server. I've made some great friends along the way too *coughcoughlibbyloocoughcough* and many others. Being banned for profanity and for x-ray, I'm surprised I still am not perm banned,

luukebiddle

Iron Miner
I bought minecraft at my friends house, i asked him what are good servers, his one and only server he said was snapcraft, sadly he doesn't play anymore...

Garf

Void Walker
Friend found it through PlanetMinecraft, told me about it, destroyed each other's base, foul language was used.
1 1/2 years later I'm still playing.