How Did You Find This Server?

iFlezz Gaming

Diamond Miner
I was on a Minecraft server list and was looking for a new server to play on because I was new to Minecraft (which was 2 years ago) at the time this server I decided to play on. I really liked the Survival server on Snapcraft which had: the Dungeons, The Snowball fight at spawn, and Capture the Flag.

CrystalBuh

Iron Miner
My cousin downloaded mc on my laptop and started playing sc, He told me I could play and I really loved the server and soon got my own acc :-D any heard of the user name killerfiredragon

blazewarrier

Iron Miner
me and my friend sam_b275 came across the server in july last year did not stay on it for long as we had moved from sever to sever trying to find a mutlie survival and then we came back on at the end of august to play on the parkour and saw survival and now we have a town the is part off polis and we love this sever

Hydox

Gold Miner
Found it on planet minecraft, when it was only a small server (100 at the most). I tood my tfriends aboutq itq and they all started to play on it. We all bought VIP+, but I went futher to Elite. They quit MC about a year ago, along with me. I am still here 3 years later!

Rileyisweird

First Step
I looked up good creative servers and snap was the first ever server i played I've invited 3-4 ppl to snap that still play in the 1.5 years I've played

BLOOOB

Zombie Killer
This is probably a common answer, but I found it when a popular youtuber, BajanCanadian, did a video about EarthGames.

BLOOOB

Zombie Killer
This is probably a common answer, but I found it when a popular youtuber, BajanCanadian, did a video about EarthGames.

Guarde

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Well a while back, when I first got Minecraft, I was looking for a good server with Hunger Games. I came across Snapcraft, and fell in love with the server immediately. Made some friends. Played Creative for a bit. Friends from HG showed me the magical world of Survival. Made more friends. More friends showed me KitPvP. Made MORE friends in KitPvP, started factions a couple days ago, and I am still playing this server! Been here for over a year, and every minute on this server was magical. :)
So true my dear friend ;---;

Guarde

Admin
Staff member
Admin
i was just looking for Any server bcuz Ive never played on any b4 Since then.. So sc is my first server i had ^-^ after 5months or 6months spending all time i can <3