Victorthelama

Victorthelama

Ghast Hunter
Since I have heard no words about my previous application that I submitted over a month ago, I am going to make a new one (If my old one is still pending, then please delete this thread).

Requirements
  • You have to have been an active player for at least a month. I try to get on Snapcraft at least once a day. Alas, out of game problems do happen for everyone, so I may not be able to get on certain days. I am active on the forums almost every day.
  • You must be at least 14 years of age. I was born on November 11, 1997, which makes me 16 years old.
  • You must be mature, patient, and fair. I am mature for my age, and I also have a silly side. I am patient, but sometimes get impatient when something takes too long to be completed. I am fair when dealing with things and I tend to come up with a solution that will benefit both sides.
  • You must have an active Skype so that the rest of the staff may contact you at any time. I do have a Skype, my Skype name is victor.issa.lama
  • You must be fluent in English with proper grammar and spelling. You are representing the server. I always use proper grammar and spelling in day-to-day life. I am currently taking Journalism, which requires the use of proper grammar and spelling, and I have a A in that class. I also know a little bit of French and Arabic.

Things to include in your application
  • Real and In-Game Name: My in-game name is Victorthelama and my real name is Victor Lama
  • Time-zone you are in: I am in Eastern time zone.
  • How long you have been playing Snapcraft? I have been playing Snapcraft for a little over one year.
  • How much time will you be willing to commit to the server daily? I will try to commit at least 3 hours to the server daily, which of course can change if something comes up.
  • Convince us why you are right for the job as helper? What strengths do you have that can contribute to the staff team? In this application, I will be focused on being a Helper for Survival and KitPVP, since I am the most active on those servers, although I sometimes go on the other servers. I have been on Snapcraft for over a year and I have enjoyed every part of it. I am very honest and I have always followed the rules. I am always willing to help players in need and they greatly appreciate it. Also, I have helped catch numerous rule-breakers around Snapcraft and have gotten them punished for it. As a Helper, I believe that I can further help the staff and players of Snapcraft keep our favorite server free of rule-breakers. I am also friends with most of the staff members and they know that I am capable of solving problems that occur within the server. I work well with my peers, and I will work with other staff members in order to help bring rule-breakers to justice. I believe that becoming a good Helper that follows and enforces the rules will create a positive role-model for other players to follow. As a Helper, I will work my hardest to benefit Snapcraft in any way possible, and if I need help with something, I will always contact staff of a higher rank. I hope I can get an opportunity like this, and I thank you for taking time to read my applications.