Five Night's At Freddy's 3 Trailer,

LuckyThinking

Zombie Killer
I wasn't planing on sleeping anyway. o.0

iamontda

Void Walker
I just got home from school an hour ago and passed by this video on Scott's channel. I mean, seriously.
2329.png

Look at that special face.
I adore that Scott throws our ideas and theories into the gutter, because it makes the story much more interesting.

Bob2108

Blaze Estinguisher
I haven't even played the first 2 games...... And not planning on it..... 2 scary 4 bob

iamontda

Void Walker
Ha, I can't wait until Smike plays it... You guys should check out his channel. He's all about fnaf.

BLOOOB

Zombie Killer
ANOTHER Five Nights At Freddy's. Jesus Christ, Scott Cawthon is milking this series as long as he can. o.O

iamontda

Void Walker
ANOTHER Five Nights At Freddy's. Jesus Christ, Scott Cawthon is milking this series as long as he can. o.O
Well, I don't blame him. There were rumors as soon as game 2 went out, and this is his main source of income at this point. I'm thinking he's going through with this mostly because of the positive reactions, and the fact that work on said games he's made improves the quality of each game bit by bit. Plus, more offers on job positions the more he develops.

BLOOOB

Zombie Killer
Well, I don't blame him. There were rumors as soon as game 2 went out, and this is his main source of income at this point. I'm thinking he's going through with this mostly because of the positive reactions, and the fact that work on said games he's made improves the quality of each game bit by bit. Plus, more offers on job positions the more he develops.

I do think that the games get better bit by bit, even though I haven't played them. I hope that the 3rd game has a new story line, because the old "Security Guard" gag is getting old. :-P

iamontda

Void Walker
I do think that the games get better bit by bit, even though I haven't played them. I hope that the 3rd game has a new story line, because the old "Security Guard" gag is getting old. :-P

I agree, but I think he'll follow the security guard gag because of the video and the fact that we'd get confused with change. Otherwise, remember that phone guy worked a few shifts as well (and actually survived until he was killed). Thinking we're phone guy this time? Going to compare animal shouts when I have time as well, I'm a big fan when it comes to technical data from the game.

IJoshDaWolf

Iron Miner
I agree, but I think he'll follow the security guard gag because of the video and the fact that we'd get confused with change. Otherwise, remember that phone guy worked a few shifts as well (and actually survived until he was killed). Thinking we're phone guy this time? Going to compare animal shouts when I have time as well, I'm a big fan when it comes to technical data from the game.
Yea when i saw the trailer of the new five nights at freddies 3, that face doe at the end had to be the creepiest face in five nights at freddies ever 0_0

OP
OP
noahsponge

noahsponge

Diamond Miner
For those who are new to the timeline, It's going all over the place,

It goes: Fnaf4, Fnaf2, Fnaf1, Fnaf3,

Guarde

Admin
Staff member
Admin
If there was anything that scares me it wouldnt be fnaf xD