Five Night's At Freddy's 3 Trailer,

CoxBrothers

Emerald Miner
here watch these. They should clear things up :-P

these are pretty creepy but they do clear up a looooootttt of problems/arguments.

Guarde

Admin
Staff member
Admin
here watch these. They should clear things up :-P

these are pretty creepy but they do clear up a looooootttt of problems/arguments.
Mh hm.. Pretty interessting. But sorry to tell you, this is awesomeness not scary xd #lovecreeps eheh.. Oh whilst i watched that it got dark... Where the light switch,,

iamontda

Void Walker
Game Theory is love, Game Theory is life, but you guys shoul only watch the fnaf 2 version because the first theory is squished to bits.

Also, guise, here's what the greenligt description says if you want to know more. Somehow people miss this.

"Thirty years after Freddy Fazbear's Pizza closed it's doors, the events that took place there have become nothing more than a rumor and a childhood memory, but the owners of "Fazbear's Fright: The Horror Attraction" are determined to revive the legend and make the experience as authentic as possible for patrons, going to great lengths to find anything that might have survived decades of neglect and ruin.

At first there were only empty shells, a hand, a hook, an old paper-plate doll, but then a remarkable discovery was made...

The attraction now has one animatronic."

Otherwise Scott's gonna have a lot of work to do, so the "early February" theory is gone.

Rileyisweird

First Step
For those who are new to the timeline, It's going all over the place,

It goes: Fnaf4, Fnaf2, Fnaf1, Fnaf3,

Wait so Fnaf2 isn't first and does Fnaf4 involve Golden Freddy or Fred Fazbear because wasn't Fred Fazbear (Gold Freddy) suppose to be the first one and the only one (in Fazbears family diner) or the first place before Freddy Fazbears Pizzeria? Just asking because I've read a lot of the fan fiction wonder if it's real
mca.png

iamontda

Void Walker
Fnaf 2 is totally not the first or last Fazbear Pizzeria, totally true. There's like three prominent theories going around about the order, where certain guys came from, etc. etc. I've seen so many theories on this stuff that I totally skipped your post, sorry xD Anywho, listen to the guys who are actually interesting.

Butters

Zombie Killer
I just got home from school an hour ago and passed by this video on Scott's channel. I mean, seriously.
2329.png

Look at that special face.
I adore that Scott throws our ideas and theories into the gutter, because it makes the story much more interesting.
His face is so adorable isn't it <3

iamontda

Void Walker
My favourite animatronic is probably Foxy, even though I've never thought it through.

Something I have thought through though (the alliteration is real) (thought about it for two seconds so far) is buying the third game and playing it. o-o I mean, I love the lore but I've never played any games myself. Same went for Smike, but that was fixed a month or so ago.

iamontda

Void Walker
eh, i was expecting more, 1 and 2 were not scary and this one doesn't look scary either. Again this is my opinion.
My house is scarier on Halloween xd

Ever played it for yourself? :-P The games were fairly scary at the start, but now it's more about the challenge and the idea of the situation. I think I'll buy 3 just for kicks.

EDIT: An update for those who care: Scott's beta testers whittled out details etc. the other day for Scott, but overall the test worked well. There's also another announcement he made which I didn't really pay attention to because it had so many errors -cough cough-. Anyways, said Steam announcement whittled down to "My name is springtrap (spring trap, spring-trap)".

This means that the new game will be out in the spring, and if I'm not mistaken April. The silver lining on the cloud hurts, but I'll take a stab at it: Spring Trap very loosely means "April Fool", making me think it could be April 1st. Again, it seems very early, but Scott's been working a lot on it.

Last edited: