[survival] Shop Ideas? Reward

Kath

Creeper Hugger
ebqhO9I.png

@lil'killer
@Shaunskat
@pandalove311
and I...
will be creating a nature themed shop (Rvveh's theme idea) at Survival.
=-+-=
Welllll, you probably may have guessed it, but we don't have a creative, original, catchy shop name. Even if we find a name, what would the warp be?
Facedesk_by_specklesthefox-d5pvvx8.gif

*thinking too hard*

OK anyway, I'll make this quick and simple:
Whoever comes up with the best, original, catchy shop name receives: (can't be something like example: tree_shop)
EY6smv9.png

And 1k (maybe more) /|\ Armor is Vipplus (Protection I & Unbreaking I. Sword is Sharpness II)
=-+-=
Also, for the future [insert shop name here], what items would you want to be sold here?
If you're participating, try to include a warp to go along with it!

This is what I got built quickly today (to help with the names & I might edit this to show progress):
GJs7R74.png

ZAiKnmf.png

RkYao7B.png

ry63GRb.png

^_^

Last edited:

iamontda

Void Walker
Shop Naturale... Naturalis Tabernam... I like foreign languages xD

All I know for a fact is, I'm a humongous fan of nature, especially in Minecraft <3 I'll think of something.

iamontda

Void Walker
Natural Wonders, Island Goodies, Captain Cosmic's (Just had to add that in there xd)

Uhh, warps, warps...

/warp CosmicShop (so original), /warp Natura (Much mod, wow), /warp Casmic

EDIT: Oh, you guys are collabing a shop. That's cool. /warp KoolKids xD

Kirsten

Zombie Killer
Well when I heard of this it reminded me of rainforest cafe. It's a really cute cafe and when I was younger I loved it lol. So maybe like /warp rainforest_shop or something like that. Idk

iamontda

Void Walker
Heck yeah, Rainforest Cafe is on my bucket list for eating at while moving this summer. I haven't liked living on an island and surviving on McDonald's (I love it, but it sucks in Kodiak) and $5 coffee for two years.

123IsIt

Obsidian Miner
ebqhO9I.png

@lil'killer
@Shaunskat
@pandalove311
and I...
will be creating a nature themed shop (Rvveh's theme idea) at Survival.
=-+-=
Welllll, you probably may have guessed it, but we don't have a creative, original, catchy shop name. Even if we find a name, what would the warp be?
Facedesk_by_specklesthefox-d5pvvx8.gif

*thinking too hard*

OK anyway, I'll make this quick and simple:
Whoever comes up with the best, original, catchy shop name receives: (can't be something like example: tree_shop)
EY6smv9.png

And 1k (maybe more) /|\ Armor is Vipplus (Protection I & Unbreaking I. Sword is Sharpness II)
=-+-=
Also, for the future [insert shop name here], what items would you want to be sold here?
If you're participating, try to include a warp to go along with it!

This is what I got built quickly today (to help with the names & I might edit this to show progress):
GJs7R74.png

ZAiKnmf.png

RkYao7B.png

ry63GRb.png

^_^
I like the concept of my name, exotic_imports is calm and it has a good verb, make sure you have a good verb

Kirsten

Zombie Killer
Heck yeah, Rainforest Cafe is on my bucket list for eating at while moving this summer. I haven't liked living on an island and surviving on McDonald's (I love it, but it sucks in Kodiak) and $5 coffee for two years.
Omg that sounds terrible lol I can't eat mcdonalds... but yes rainforest cafe is the best I had like my 5th bday party there and omg the food <3. But sadly I'm pretty sure (at least where I live) there aren't any. but you def won't regret it!

Aw hearts and sad/happy faces don't work

iamontda

Void Walker
Thanks Cosmic :flintandsteel: Don't exactly need your items so you can give them to Epicme if you like \o/

Besides that, it's a nature shop, so I would expect all types of wood, lots of building materials, potions, maybe mobs drops as well. Lots of fish \o/