noahsponge

Diamond Miner
Hey everyoneee, What is you're Fav snapcraft Server? AND WHY? :-D

Mine is: Creative :3

Cause I'm not sure.. i like building and hanging out with people :-D

Thank you, And have a wonderful day :)

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
Factions. I like raiding, and destroying everything I own.

GlowWiggy

Manager
Staff member
Manager
KitttttttPvP

iamontda

Void Walker
Creative, just based on the fact that I do most work on there, I get to be creative (strange, I know), and everyone's pretty chill.

Twak

Gold Miner
Creative, just based on the fact that I do most work on there, I get to be creative (strange, I know), and everyone's pretty chill.
Pretty chill..? Yesterday or 2 days ago.. i was on. And two people were fighting over a nickname i thought i saw swearing .Like bruh wtf. From strip clubs to adoption centers, creative is sick (in a bad way). Also people on creative fight over fake relationships and fight over who's who's girlfriend is something like that

OP
OP
noahsponge

noahsponge

Diamond Miner
Pretty chill..? Yesterday or 2 days ago.. i was on. And two people were fighting over a nickname i thought i saw swearing .Like bruh wtf. From strip clubs to adoption centers, creative is sick (in a bad way). Also people on creative fight over fake relationships and fight over who's who's girlfriend is something like that
True, But creative is my home <3 xD

Bella_310

Stone Miner
Creative because I can build and hang out there. Survival too because it is fun.

Cookie

Diamond Miner
Survival, KitPvP, Factions, and Creative...
Survival - Because it's super fun, and a ton of amazing people there ^-^
KitPvP - Because I get to murder people, and best part... I get moneh, while doing it.
Factions - Because I have some awesome friends there :-D
Creative - Welp. The people there are quite... interesting... and Very amusing...