Fav Snapcraft Server?

iamontda

Void Walker
Pretty chill..? Yesterday or 2 days ago.. i was on. And two people were fighting over a nickname i thought i saw swearing .Like bruh wtf. From strip clubs to adoption centers, creative is sick (in a bad way). Also people on creative fight over fake relationships and fight over who's who's girlfriend is something like that

Yeah, yeah, but I thought this Thread was supposed to be about opinion. That's just my opinion. People fighting is just a thing you have to deal with, and the weird stuff with strip clubs... well... at the moment it isn't cared about; it's Creative. If people want to do that stuff, it's their choice, and we stay out of the way. xD

Danneh__

Iron Miner

Kath

Creeper Hugger
Well, I'm starting to like KitPvp more and more everyday. 8-| Aside that, Creative & Survival are great too :).

Guarde

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Kit.
Cuz iAawesomenesss x3

Also old hg ~<3

BLOOOB

Zombie Killer
Creative

I love building buildings.
I love building pixel art.
I love red stone
Etc
Etc
Etc

Also I love chatting with my friends.

LegalSense

Void Walker
Yeah, yeah, but I thought this Thread was supposed to be about opinion. That's just my opinion. People fighting is just a thing you have to deal with, and the weird stuff with strip clubs... well... at the moment it isn't cared about; it's Creative. If people want to do that stuff, it's their choice, and we stay out of the way. xd
AKA we deal with it, lol.