Elite Gang Recruitment [kitpvp]

ShaunSkats

Banned
Hello there! I see you've come here to join a gang. Elite is currently OPEN for applications. We will only choose the best of the best from the people who decide to join.

To join Elite, you must have a trustworthy, background history, meaning no hacking, scamming, or punishmental history. You will also be required to 1v1 at least one of the current Elite members, which consist of 2poorformoney, OhhMaiiny, minethatmineboy, and ShaunSkats. You can choose the player you wish to 1v1. Skype is a MUST, because we are a very tactical group of players that will require a form of communication. If you get accepted, we will ask for a skype name IN GAME.

Here is the format you should use before posting your applications.
In game player name:
Activity (meaning how active you are):
PvP skill level in your own opinion:
Relationship with any of the current Elite members:
Average KDR (optional):

Anyways, Good luck to any players who decide to apply.

~ Elite

Last edited:

Backus

Void Walker
In game player name: jrbackus
Activity (meaning how active you are): very active
PvP skill level in your own opinion: out of 10.. idk 9?
Relationship with any of the current Elite members: well I'm pretty sure they don't like me instead of Shaun xD I just dont have a gang ;-;

FatGremlin

Tree Puncher
In Game Username:FatGremlin
Activity Always on
Pvp Skill hmm 8 :/
Relationship good friends with minethatmineboy and 2poorformoney
Hope u invite me :-D

OP
OP
ShaunSkats

ShaunSkats

Banned
In game player name: jrbackus
Activity (meaning how active you are): very active
PvP skill level in your own opinion: out of 10.. idk 9?
Relationship with any of the current Elite members: well I'm pretty sure they don't like me instead of Shaun xd I just dont have a gang ;-;
Our gang will talk about this application, thank you for applying. We will contact you about our decision.

Dank

Gold Miner
Have skype, don't mind 1v1ing anyone neither but here it goes.

In game player name: Mccaff
Activity (meaning how active you are): Pretty active
PvP skill level in your own opinion: Can't really tell on my own about my PVP skill level, various way of actually calculating if a player is good at PVP, but in general I'd say I'm pretty decent.
Relationship with any of the current Elite members: No relations, beside speaking in chat at points.
Average KDR (optional): Since I usually run around in /kit fight and don't care too much about my kdr, wouldn't rate it very high. Maybe 4-6ish

Twak

Gold Miner
In game player name: FireBlaze910
Activity (meaning how active you are): No l1f3 on 24/7
PvP skill level in your own opinion: 8 maybe?
Relationship with any of the current Elite members: I know almost all of them :-P
KDR: Mh... 3:1 (3 kills, 1 death)

OP
OP
ShaunSkats

ShaunSkats

Banned
In game player name: FireBlaze910
Activity (meaning how active you are): No l1f3 on 24/7
PvP skill level in your own opinion: 8 maybe?
Relationship with any of the current Elite members: I know almost all of them :-P
KDR: Mh... 3:1 (3 kills, 1 death)
Denied. We don't believe your skill level is an 8.

OP
OP
ShaunSkats

ShaunSkats

Banned
Have skype, don't mind 1v1ing anyone neither but here it goes.

In game player name: Mccaff
Activity (meaning how active you are): Pretty active
PvP skill level in your own opinion: Can't really tell on my own about my PVP skill level, various way of actually calculating if a player is good at PVP, but in general I'd say I'm pretty decent.
Relationship with any of the current Elite members: No relations, beside speaking in chat at points.
Average KDR (optional): Since I usually run around in /kit fight and don't care too much about my kdr, wouldn't rate it very high. Maybe 4-6ish
Will take into deep consideration, I'll PM you with more info.

Guarde

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Yaa im making this just for fun xD

Ign:.....(guess ^)
Activity: not as often as in the past..
PvP Skill in my opinion: cant tell in a number,, sure i am a good Player But still in practice. Which means I Dont rly have my own opinion yet, make me one :-P
Relationships: hmm :-D c'mo u know me huehue xD
KDR: is low just bc of elite :3 Id say Without, 3/1.. Or idk.. I rly hv no iidea how to count that xD

Yaa gratz Mccaff He Made it in :3​
Hf, stay awesome brah's ~ good bye!

Dragon

First Step
I would want to join but I don't have my laptop (Using my dad's which doesn't work for Minecraft) but when I do get my laptop, I would like to join ;3

Idontrox

Diamond Miner
In game player name: idontuseit
Activity (meaning how active you are): 2 hours a day of I'm in a gang
PvP skill level in your own opinion: 7/8 ish? 1.8 PvP I need to improve on
Relationship with any of the current Elite members: Friends with most
Average KDR (optional): Depends

Anyways, Good luck to any players who decide to apply.

I Don't mind 1v1ing anyone.