What If... O_o

Jay O'brien

Gold Miner
This game is a simple thinking game.

The objective is to read the last persons post and think about the "what if" they have posted.

WARNING! This game is not to become a full out debate! If very tempted, go else were to vent out your idea.

After giving your long or brief answer to a "what if", then you need to think up a "what if" for someone else to debate.

I shall start with, What if there was 1 day left to live, what would you do?

OP
OP
Jay O'brien

Jay O'brien

Gold Miner
I would be so frickin thin.. sorry i commented again, I just had too.

What if you could travel back in time. What would you do and why?

Twak

Gold Miner
I would go back to 7th century AD and stop cookies from being made.Why? I don't really.. like.. cookies..?

What if you thought u coud go somewhere but then u like dont know and then ur car is no longer cant even?

Cookie

Diamond Miner
I would go back to 7th century AD and stop cookies from being made.Why? I don't really.. like.. cookies..?

What if you thought u coud go somewhere but then u like dont know and then ur car is no longer cant even?
You don't like cookies... Welp. Who ruined your childhood?

And for the "What if..." part, I can't drive. Nothing changes for me.

What if Minecraft didn't exist?

OP
OP
Jay O'brien

Jay O'brien

Gold Miner
I would be doing so much more productive things in my life! thanks Snapcraft...

what if your mom walked in your room right now and said that she won the powerball for 1453 trillion. What would you buy?

OP
OP
Jay O'brien

Jay O'brien

Gold Miner
Then we all wouldn't be talking... wow, good questions.....................(sarcasm)

What if you would relive the movie Ground Hog Day and every day was the same? What would you do?
(I would do stuff with my crush)

BLOOOB

Zombie Killer
I would hope that a normal day would be my birhday.

What iff you were te king of the world?

Cookie

Diamond Miner
Then.. Buh Buh Buh Buh Buh.

Translated: We would all say Buh

What if Homework and school didn't exist?

iamontda

Void Walker
I would probably be playing WoW or watching JackSepticEye all day and probably not like the idea of the survival genre of games at all

What if this is just a dream?

Guarde

Admin
Staff member
Admin
I'd cri ;---;
What if there was NO music (and will never be)