Didnt Get Vip In Kitpvp And Creative, But Got It In Zombiev.

nicluc3

First Step
I got VIP for Zombiev, like my brother, but unlike him I didn't get the VIP perks for creative and KitPVP. I would really live to have them so I can be happy knowing I don't have to ask again. I also did buy VIP, because my name is in green on Zombiev.

LegalSense

Void Walker
It usually takes a while to get it. If it's already been a while and you haven't received yet, then you should email Snapcraft's support at: [email protected]

123IsIt

Obsidian Miner
Staff will not just aimlessly give it out, you could be lying, if you want your rank please give us proof that you have a green name and that you have bought the ranks, staff will not do a thing if there is no proof. :)

Idontrox

Diamond Miner
You need to buy separate ranks for creative and kit pvp and can show your brothers shots for kitpvp and creative ?

SilverJ17

Gold Miner
I'm a little curious. Did you buy VIP for ZombieV expecting it to be server-wide or did you buy VIP for ZombieV and VIP for the other servers you mentioned as well? The system has since reverted back to separate, but perma (or mostly permant) VIPs, because that worked better with people. I personally like this system way better, because the old was only 30 days. (like a certain other bigtime server, though you could get longer lasting premium accounts, for like over fifty and one hundred dollars.. <<< no thank you)