1. Welcome to Snapcraft, Please register on our website to join the community!
    Click here to register an account!

Zombiev Stuff

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by SilverJ17, Apr 23, 2014.

1. SilverJ17

SilverJ17 Gold Miner

I remember sometime ago, before this new old board, you said something about getting ready to work on ZombieV again, despite iFelix's departure. This isn't a thread where I'm asking you when or how long, but a repost of my suggestions.

I'm pretty sure in classic Zombie Survival, mob kills were cumulative and you were kind of in competition with other people for the kills and thus money/ xp. I personally feel this needs to be brought back.. okay, after watching a clip from a vid of mine, I was wrong. However, I personally feel this needs to be an Expert mode quirk, where you only earn money for the mobs YOU kill. If a mob dies of itself or in lava, no one gets anything. To offset this issue, killing mobs nets you three times as much as Medium, 6x more than Beginner.

The main idea I'd like to see implemented though is a Twisted Metal 2 (first game I can think of off the top of my head that had this) feature, where you have to play Medium or Expert to experience the whole thing. The idea is that in order to experience all ZombieV has to offer, you need to get out of Beginner and possibly Medium to. By full ZombieV experience, I mean there would be more waves beyond Zarkos, who wasn't the final boss of the old Zombie Survival anyways. (He was fought at 80 or so and again on 90, but he was definitely not the final boss.) While, I'm not sure if it needs to be like 100 waves, I do feel 75 would be a good stopping point to. However, on Twisted Metal 2, you could only beat half the game on Easy, so perhaps 100 would be better.

• Creative Creative x 1