Hello Everybody

Punishment

First Step
Hello individuals of Snapcraft, my name is Punishment. I'm sure all of you don't know who I am, but that's why I'm here introducing my self. I'm sure many of you know the Forum user @Trial , but I am Trials sibling. I am a bit younger than Trials and I don't really have 'proper' grammar or spelling as he does. (He's such a grammar nazi) But, I can tell you, I can make a good introduction. I have noticed he made a 'late' introduction, but I can say mine would be better.

I have seen many of you In-game and you probably haven't noticed me, because as Trials, I have a forum name different from my original IGN. His name is Trials, so why not name my self Punishment? I my self, am also an Anime lover. My profile picture tends to be similar to Trials because both our profile characters come from the same anime 'Black Butler'. I may be young, but I tend to get Straight A's. (But there's always that 1 'B'.) I am very new to these new types of forums, because honestly, I have never made a forum account. Trials doesn't know I made an account, but he's online. I'm hoping he sees this and knows I have a better introduction. I will be on the forums very often but not as active as my Trials. I know my introduction is short, but that's all you need to know for now. I hope I enjoy my first forum community. Hope to see you all around!

LegalSense

Void Walker
I see you finally followed my advice and made a forum account. This was a nice introduction, but you repeated my name multiple times.. Also, you make me seem like a bad person :/. You should have told me. Welcome to the forums Punishment! (your still a newbie lol)

OP
OP
Punishment

Punishment

First Step
I see you finally followed my advice and made a forum account. This was a nice introduction, but you repeated my name multiple times.. Also, you make me seem like a bad person :/. You should have told me. Welcome to the forums Punishment! (your still a newbie lol)
Yeah, thanks for the warm welcome.... (Jesus) Also, you should probably be asleep before you get in trouble.. Also, I'm pretty sure we are 'bumpin' this thread with our conversation which isn't allowed? I don't know if it's bump or bumping... It sounds like the same thing >.<. But, thanks for the welcome. I'm hoping to be active. But, not as active as chu.

TheSoujaBoy671

Stone Miner
Welcome to the Forums, but can you tell me whats your punishment?