How To Join Horizon

Zmak_

Obsidian Miner
Hello fellow Snapcrafters!

Recently, I have received many requests wondering on how to join my faction. I'd simply like to say that the time to join is now. This thread will be kept up for a week until a my faction and I speak about who we'd like to let in, the amount of people that may join is a mere 1-6. So make sure you follow all of the necessary requirements that will be posted below. I do have a disclaimer as well, upon joining my faction (if accepted) you will not be able to become a mod for a while, until I fully feel that I can trust you with those powers--so if you have a faction and you like being able to enemy and ally people please do not apply. Please meet all of the requirements and complete the application fully.

Requirements:

-Must have at least 6+/10 power to join
-Must have a set of protection 3 or protection 4 (we like our faction strong)

-You may not join if you were banned for hacking on Snapcraft2 (people change, so we limit it to SC2)
-Must have a good relation with my faction
-Must have a base (most players in my faction are not willing a risk to get raided so a base is needed.)
-Must have experience with PvP combat (my faction loves to pvp, help should be there for them)

Those are all the requirements that you will need in order to join. Now we shall move on to a writing aspect to this thread.

Application Requirements:

Name:
Amount of time played daily:
Time Zone?:
Armor
(will be verified):
Previous Faction + Faction Status to Horizon
(Ally, Neutral, Enemy):
How will you contribute to our faction?:
Were you banned before (
Be truthful)?:
If yes, why?:
What is your balance in game?:
Additional Information:

That is all! Below I will show you an example application.

Example Application:

Name:
RandomCrafter101
Amount of time played daily: Between 2-5 hours weekdays (depends on business). Between 4-7 hours weekends (again, depends on business).
Time Zone?: (GMT - 5)
Armor (will be verified): Protection 4
Previous Faction + Faction Status to Horizon (Ally, Neutral, Enemy): Randomers; Neutral
How will you contribute to our faction?: I will contribute to your faction, with my pvp skills. I am a legend on the server and I get armor fairly easily and I rarely die. I also can build great obsidian buildings that look aesthetically pleasing and are almost raid proof. I am friendly with most if not all players on the server and a catch many rule breakers! I am a raid master and can make the easiest tnt cannons, that do the most effective work!
Were you banned before?: No, I was never banned and I do not plan on being banned.
If yes, why?: N/A
What is your balance in game?: My current balance is 3561.51 Snapcoins. If needed I can get more money.
Additional Information: I can be in many calls at many different points in time and if you need it, just tell me and I'll be glad to send it so we can have some fun on factions!

That is all,

Edit, this thread will stay up and I will decide if you're accepted or not within a week. I wish the best of luck to you all!

Last edited:

Solbady

Gold Miner
Name: (Faithful)Solbady
Amount of time played daily: 4-5 Hours
Time Zone?: USA NY
Armor
(will be verified): My kit verifies it and i always vote and raid more pro3/4
Previous Faction + Faction Status to Horizon
(Ally, Neutral, Enemy): Currently enemy But i want ally (bbnchristian doesnt like me)
How will you contribute to our faction?: Raiding and sharing pvp loots that i get...Also i will build us nice end bases whenever it resets.....Also im great at pvp so we can double team other facs
Were you banned before (
Be truthful)?: Once for "Forcefield" and i swear i never had it idk who i even killed that claimed i had it :/.....And by zmak for tp killing cause i thought it was legal but i was unbanned by zmak :)
If yes, why?:Look Up ^
What is your balance in game?: 8239.00
Additional Information:I really like horizon and would like to help make the faction stronger and more fun..Im 16 and have a skype if u need it when im in the fac....I wont betray if im in which i usually have a rep for :)....also as you have seen i am pretty powerful for a single man fac and think that with a nice team we could destroy Relentless lol thanks -Solbady

ExtremeArc

Iron Miner
Name: ExtremeArc
Amount of time played daily: 38 Hours
Time Zone?: Singapore, no idea what Timezone
Armor (will be verified): Emerald Prot10
Previous Faction + Faction Status to Horizon (Ally, Neutral, Enemy): antagonist
How will you contribute to our faction?: I'll greif it
Were you banned before (Be truthful)?: yep,
If yes, why?:
Coz zmak got angry about tha fact that im just better than him. IT was a P, but i appealed.
What is your balance in game?: 2.06*10^206
Additional Information: My power is always above 100, pls accept

Mayamush

Skeleton Slayer
Were you banned before (
Be truthful)?: yep,
If yes, why?:
Coz zmak got angry about tha fact that im just better than him. IT was a P, but i appealed.
Seems convincing...

LegalSense

Void Walker
Were you banned before (
If yes, why?:
Seems legit.

Solbady

Gold Miner
Current balance: 15632
Power: always at ten (10)
Neutral to horizon (not my choice I'm still allied)

Kath

Creeper Hugger
Were you banned before (
If yes, why?:
Are you some sort of god?

DAxCRAZYxGECKO

Stone Miner
Name: DAxSEXYxGECKO
Amount of time played daily: poop
Time Zone?: doesnt matter ima gecko duhh
Armor (will be verified): poo prot 14
Previous Faction + Faction Status to Horizon (Ally, Neutral, Enemy): enemy
How will you contribute to our faction?: pooping everywhere in the hub (ask alemence)
Were you banned before (Be truthful)?: yes
If yes, why?: for being to sexy for my shirt
What is your balance in game?: 69
Additional Information: ima gecko so you must let me in,GECKOS WILL RULE THE WORLD
images.jpg

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
Name: wackyelephant
Amount of time played daily: 40Minutes - 1 Hour
Time Zone?: UTC
Armor (will be verified): Current Prot 3 with p4 boots
Previous Faction + Faction Status to Horizon (Ally, Neutral, Enemy): Currently Owner of wwz and we are ally with horizon.
How will you contribute to our faction?: I enjoy pvping and i travel around both nether and normal world looking for raids, i enjoy doing this because the raids i find are always good
Were you banned before (Be truthful)?: N/A
What is your balance in game?: 200, but i mine a lot in the nether making a lot of money.
Additional Information: I would love to join horizon, i like all of your faction members and would love to be part of the team. thank you for reading this application.

( This Is a serious application )

ExtremeArc

Iron Miner
Name: wackyelephant
Amount of time played daily: 40Minutes - 1 Hour
Time Zone?: UTC
Armor (will be verified): Current Prot 3 with p4 boots
Previous Faction + Faction Status to Horizon (Ally, Neutral, Enemy): Currently Owner of wwz and we are ally with horizon.
How will you contribute to our faction?: I enjoy pvping and i travel around both nether and normal world looking for raids, i enjoy doing this because the raids i find are always good
Were you banned before (Be truthful)?: N/A
What is your balance in game?: 200, but i mine a lot in the nether making a lot of money.
Additional Information: I would love to join horizon, i like all of your faction members and would love to be part of the team. thank you for reading this application.

( This Is a serious application )

I like how you have to mention this is a serious application, as there have been too many fake ones, lol.