How To Join Horizon

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
Name: wackyelephant
Amount of time played daily: 40Minutes - 1 Hour
Time Zone?: UTC
Armor (will be verified): Current Prot 3 with p4 boots
Previous Faction + Faction Status to Horizon (Ally, Neutral, Enemy): Currently Owner of wwz and we are ally with horizon.
How will you contribute to our faction?: I enjoy pvping and i travel around both nether and normal world looking for raids, i enjoy doing this because the raids i find are always good
Were you banned before (Be truthful)?: N/A
If yes, why?: N/A
What is your balance in game?: 200, but i mine a lot in the nether making a lot of money.
Additional Information: I would love to join horizon, i like all of your faction members and would love to be part of the team. thank you for reading this application.

Kath

Creeper Hugger
Name: DAxSEXYxGECKO
Amount of time played daily: poop
Time Zone?: doesnt matter ima gecko duhh
Armor (will be verified): poo prot 14
Previous Faction + Faction Status to Horizon (Ally, Neutral, Enemy): enemy
How will you contribute to our faction?: pooping everywhere in the hub (ask alemence)
Were you banned before (Be truthful)?: yes
If yes, why?: for being to sexy for my shirt
What is your balance in game?: 69
Additional Information: ima gecko so you must let me in,GECKOS WILL RULE THE WORLD View attachment 64
The Gecko Poop God :eek:

Solbady

Gold Miner
Hey zmak I heard that without alemence or daxcrazyxgeckos approval but I want u to know that I really want to join horizon and I'm sure ill warm up to them in due time:) thanks for your consideration -Solbady

Solbady

Gold Miner
Zmak any news on the acceptance of new members its been little more than a week lol hope I get in :)

LegalSense

Void Walker
Solbady no need to continuously post on this thread, you're just bumping it... Just PM them on their profiles about this.

AndreasManU

Zombie Killer
Name: AndreasManU
Amount of time played daily: 1-2 Hours
Time Zone?: Norway (GMT)
Armor
(will be verified): Since the server has just had a reset do I just have my Overlord kit... But on the old ones I had thons of p4
Previous Faction + Faction Status to Horizon
(Ally, Neutral, Enemy): WWZ (ally on the old one)
How will you contribute to our faction?: I'm a good pvper who enjoys to be a part of your faction. (btw I'm a Overlord rank)
Were you banned before (
Be truthful)?: Nope
If yes, why?: Read above^
What is your balance in game?: I got 100$ atm.. but I have been on /baltop on survival with 350k so I know how to get money... on the old factions I had 13k.
Additional Information: I would love to your the Faction (who now is named: Deception). I don't mind any of your players on your faction and I hope we can be good friends :). Btw Zmak if you want to talk to me then you can skype me. Thank you for reading :)
~AndreasManU

Btw this is a serious app :)

ExtremeArc

Iron Miner
Hey zmak I heard that without alemence or daxcrazyxgeckos approval but I want u to know that I really want to join horizon and I'm sure ill warm up to them in due time:) thanks for your consideration -Solbady

I dislike you, quite a bit.

Victorthelama

Ghast Hunter
Name: Victorthelama
Amount of time played daily: 1 minute (on factions)
Time Zone?: WWE
Armor (will be verified): Prot 7 Wood Armor
Previous Faction + Faction Status to Horizon (Ally, Neutral, Enemy): Neutral
How will you contribute to our faction?: I can build things and mine other things
Were you banned before (Be truthful)?: Never
If yes, why?:
What is your balance in game?:
1sc
Additional Information: I look up to the Horizon almost every day.... So... yeah...

OP
OP
Zmak_

Zmak_

Obsidian Miner
Name: (Faithful)Solbady
Amount of time played daily: 4-5 Hours
Time Zone?: USA NY
Armor
(will be verified): My kit verifies it and i always vote and raid more pro3/4
(Ally, Neutral, Enemy): Currently enemy But i want ally (bbnchristian doesnt like me)
How will you contribute to our faction?: Raiding and sharing pvp loots that i get...Also i will build us nice end bases whenever it resets.....Also im great at pvp so we can double team other facs
Were you banned before (
Be truthful)?: Once for "Forcefield" and i swear i never had it idk who i even killed that claimed i had it :/.....And by zmak for tp killing cause i thought it was legal but i was unbanned by zmak :)
If yes, why?:Look Up ^
What is your balance in game?: 8239.00
Additional Information:I really like horizon and would like to help make the faction stronger and more fun..Im 16 and have a skype if u need it when im in the fac....I wont betray if im in which i usually have a rep for :)....also as you have seen i am pretty powerful for a single man fac and think that with a nice team we could destroy Relentless lol thanks -Solbady
Sorry but I will have to decline your application, due to close allies saying you are a hacker.

OP
OP
Zmak_

Zmak_

Obsidian Miner
Name: wackyelephant
Amount of time played daily: 40Minutes - 1 Hour
Time Zone?: UTC
Armor (will be verified): Current Prot 3 with p4 boots
Previous Faction + Faction Status to Horizon (Ally, Neutral, Enemy): Currently Owner of wwz and we are ally with horizon.
How will you contribute to our faction?: I enjoy pvping and i travel around both nether and normal world looking for raids, i enjoy doing this because the raids i find are always good
Were you banned before (Be truthful)?: N/A
If yes, why?: N/A
What is your balance in game?: 200, but i mine a lot in the nether making a lot of money.
Additional Information: I would love to join horizon, i like all of your faction members and would love to be part of the team. thank you for reading this application.

( This Is a serious application )
I'll invite you to the faction, which account should I add?

Solbady

Gold Miner
What wtf I have never hacked in my life! Ask dax even he has 1v1me and keanrobert and any1 who's killed me come on and see check me with any programs I don't hack... If u show me how to screenshare I would be glad to show u I don't hack and have mever hacked on any server every...please don't not accept me for a false reason

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
Thanks for the opportunity zmak, cant wait to begin working with horizon

AndreasManU

Zombie Killer
Zmak I decided to do the app and join Horizon (if I can).

Armor
(will be verified): Since the server has just had a reset do I just have my Overlord kit... But on the old ones I had thons of p4
How will you contribute to our faction?: I'm a good pvper who enjoys to be a part of your faction. (btw I'm a Overlord rank)
Were you banned before (
What is your balance in game?: I got 100$ atm.. but I have been on /baltop on survival with 350k so I know how to get money... on the old factions I had 13k.
Additional Information: I would love to your the Faction (who now is named: Deception). I don't mind any of your players on your faction and I hope we can be good friends :). Btw Zmak if you want to talk to me then you can skype me. Thank you for reading :)
~AndreasManU

Solbady

Gold Miner
Zmak I really don't understand who said I hacked I don't have a reputation for hacking ask any1 I don't hack. I have waited more than a week on this forum waiting to join and if supposed hacking is the reason I have been declined than that is wrong I am not a hacker have never hacked and wil NEVER hack. I would be glad to go on and 1v1 any1 to show I don't have hacks. Or learn to screenshare and show you please review your sources and use any programs you have to examine my account and see I don't hack...I will do anything to prove that I dont

LegalSense

Void Walker
Zmak I really don't understand who said I hacked I don't have a reputation for hacking ask any1 I don't hack. I have waited more than a week on this forum waiting to join and if supposed hacking is the reason I have been declined than that is wrong I am not a hacker have never hacked and wil NEVER hack. I would be glad to go on and 1v1 any1 to show I don't have hacks. Or learn to screenshare and show you please review your sources and use any programs you have to examine my account and see I don't hack...I will do anything to prove that I dont
Just take my word and give it up. Zmak decides and made his decision. Also no need to reply again seeing you already said this previously and it's just spamming his notifications.

OP
OP
Zmak_

Zmak_

Obsidian Miner
Zmak I decided to do the app and join Horizon (if I can).

Armor
Were you banned before (
~AndreasManU
You have been added. :)