How To Join Horizon

LegalSense

Void Walker
Stfu trial.
Zmak wtf you just accept andreas in a second
Stop acting immature and deal with it. You are very disrespectful and you act like a kid. You have been banned a few times and people suspecting you of hacking isn't a surprise. He obviously stated his reason why he didn't choose you and complaining won't help in your case. You're just getting your self into trouble by being rude on the forums. I dislike you and you need better grammar. Things will not always go as you please, so just deal with it. But I rather not start an argument so I'll just leave it at that.

Last edited:

Solbady

Gold Miner
No let's not leave it at that, trial I use bad grammar caus idc about it and I can guarantee I am older than you and more mature so thanks for your useless input....and btw I got banned 2 times and they were both revoked as I proved my innocence

LegalSense

Void Walker
No let's not leave it at that, trial I use bad grammar caus idc about it and I can guarantee I am older than you and more mature so thanks for your useless input....and btw I got banned 2 times and they were both revoked as I proved my innocence
If you were older and mature you would obviously accept his decision and move on. Clearly you haven't and you're still complaining about it. Just move on already... You're just going to continue proving my point. But I'm done anyways. If you want to continue then just PM me on my profile... I'd rather not continuously spam and bump this thread so much.

Last edited:

Solbady

Gold Miner
Lol its kk I'm already having a private discussion with zmak due to the fact that there is proof of my innocence... But the is all irrelavant because trial the reason I don't like you is because you feel this undying urge to comment on everything in the forums regardless of whether or not it involves you or requires ur asistance. I don't like annoying people who believe they posses some form of leadership role when they don't have it (cough cough you) discussion over
-Solbady <3

judeclark

Zombie Killer
Name: judeclark
Amount of time played daily: 24 hours (NO BREAK)
Time Zone?: My time is midnight and my zone is hell
Armor (will be verified): Prot 3525
Previous Faction + Faction Status to Horizon (Ally, Neutral, Enemy): Enemy
How will you contribute to our faction?: No
Were you banned before (Be truthful)?: NOT IN A MILLION YEARS
If yes, why?: (N/A)
What is your balance in game?: $999 quadrillion
Additional Information: I LOIK TURTLES :3

CrazyViper200

First Step
In game name: Crazyviper200
Time zone: usa east coast
Banned: never
Armour: since reset I don't have much but I used to have 13 sets of pro 4 one set with unbreak 2
Balance in game : I had 8654 but now I have 500
Time played daily: 2-3 hours
Status to horizon: I was allied bi have no fac now
Contribution: I am great at making huge farms to make the fac money and I love searching for rs I could tp our fac members to raid
Xtra info: I really like horizons members and I would be able to make a nice raidproof home for all of us I am friendly to all other members and never break the rules :) I would really like to join and will always try and make the fac stronger

Mayamush

Skeleton Slayer
Name: mayamush
Amount of time played daily: 3-4 Hours
Time Zone?: Greenwich Mean Time Zone
Armor (will be verified): I had Pro IV in the old factions, in the new I have Pro III
Previous Faction + Faction Status to Horizon (Ally, Neutral, Enemy): WWZ; Ally
How will you contribute to our faction?: I like to mine, I spend long time down underground looking for diamonds and emeralds. I am good at making farms, I usually farm on a regular basis. I love going into the freebuilds and looking for raids, if I do find one I will tell my faction members and we will destroy the base :3. I am good at pvping, making cool designs and keeping the spirits high!
Were you banned before (Be truthful)?: Never
If yes, why?: ---------
What is your balance in game?: $3324 (/baltop 2)
Additional Information: I would really like to join your faction and get to know your players better, they all seem very nice. WWZ has fallen apart due to members leaving and quite a few have came to you. I would love to join them as I think I have a good future joining your faction. I hope I get accepted :3

AndreasManU

Zombie Killer
Name: mayamush
Amount of time played daily: 3-4 Hours
Time Zone?: Greenwich Mean Time Zone
Armor (will be verified): I had Pro IV in the old factions, in the new I have Pro III
Previous Faction + Faction Status to Horizon (Ally, Neutral, Enemy): WWZ; Ally
How will you contribute to our faction?: I like to mine, I spend long time down underground looking for diamonds and emeralds. I am good at making farms, I usually farm on a regular basis. I love going into the freebuilds and looking for raids, if I do find one I will tell my faction members and we will destroy the base :3. I am good at pvping, making cool designs and keeping the spirits high!
If yes, why?: ---------
What is your balance in game?:
$3324 (/baltop 2)
Additional Information: I would really like to join your faction and get to know your players better, they all seem very nice. WWZ has fallen apart due to members leaving and quite a few have came to you. I would love to join them as I think I have a good future joining your faction. I hope I get accepted :3

GL at getting to Horizon :) I hope you come :-D

Victorthelama

Ghast Hunter
Ok, time for a legitimate application:
Name: Victorthelama
Amount of time played daily: 1 hour
Time Zone?: D
Armor (will be verified): Diamond
Previous Faction + Faction Status to Horizon (Ally, Neutral, Enemy): Ally, WWZ
How will you contribute to our faction?: Mining and retrieving resources
If yes, why?:
What is your balance in game?: 500
Additional Information: I can't really play much now since my computer is being repaired, but I guess I could get on my crappy desktop and try to do something.

Musaab

Zombie Killer
Name: Musaab13
Amount of time played daily: 40 mins-1 hour
Time Zone?: IDT - Israel Daylight Time
Armor
(will be verified): Diamond Pro III
Previous Faction + Faction Status to Horizon
(Ally, Neutral, Enemy): none
How will you contribute to our faction?: Mine,Build stuff like that
Were you banned before (
Be truthful)?: No