A Bit About Me And A Sorry Note,

noahsponge

Diamond Miner
Hello there, Now i'm not new or anything but i just wanna say a bit about me! Please no hate!! Thank you <3

About me:

I use to be a fan of the show 'Spongebob' Back when i was seven and i stoped watching it,So thats why the name:
Noahsponge'" is my name ^-^ My real name is 'Noah' *Well duh XD* And before i fell in love with Minecraft there was a game that was the Minecraft, The game was 'Club penguin' I played from 2007 on beta testing to 2013 :-D I use to know a lot of people on there and use to play that forever, But after it got a bit boring, So thats when i started playing Minecraft in 2011 to now! :-D, I'm a big Disneyfan! And i go to Disneyland like everyweek! And i met four snapcraft players! I own two doggys named: Marley and Olive *I think that's how it's spelled* Also for the sorry note!
Well i'm sorry if anyone hates me, But why can't this world be hate-Free. I'm not to sure of what i did to you but before you start hating me maybe tell me why, So i'm sorry if anyone have hate for me, But just know that i don't wake up everyday to make people love me, I luv you all and you guys are like Family to me, Thanks for reading and have a nice day ~Noahsponge X0X0X0

Idontrox

Diamond Miner
Noah every single person is honoured be your friend. You are a great person and I don't know why people hate you. Probably they are just jealous that you are loved by everyone on Snapcraft ( In a Friendly way ) you are just too good for them people. :-D

You don't need to say sorry the haters do.

Jay O'brien

Gold Miner
Noah, you will always be my favorite Santa. I remember the first time i sat on your lap and wished for a laptop and what happened? i got it!
But that isn't the reason you are my friend, you help and are nice, I've experienced cruddy people on this server, but YOU sir are NOT ONE OF THEM. People are jealous that you are the best Santa ever and everyone thinks your great!!

But as Miley says, ~haters gonna hate!~

your Santa clone, jayw2002

I'm not obsessed, just my sig is full of Santa because i had a Santa skino_O

Drakeleier

Iron Miner
awww noah! i played club penguin same as u.. we must me on the same track on video games… wonder whats in the future for us gamers! Cya soon

-Drake