1. Welcome to Snapcraft, Please register on our website to join the community!
    Click here to register an account!

Add The Ability To Insert Images To Shoutbox

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by Victorthelama, Apr 24, 2014.

1. Victorthelama

Victorthelama Ghast Hunter

I think that the ability to insert images should be added to the shoutbox. Whenever you want to post a picture in shoutbox, you would have to paste the link in and have everyone click the link and get taken to an external page, then having to click back to the shoutbox. I know this might not seem like a big deal, but if people can insert the image into the shoubox like they can for thread posts, it would allow other people to view the image without having to click a link to an external page. It would make viewing pictures in the shoutbox so much easier and efficient.

2. awade

awade Diamond Miner

But there is a down side people could be posting inappropriate images also they could spam with big images that are meaningless.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Victorthelama

Victorthelama Ghast Hunter

I realize that, but there could be a condenser that decreases the image size. Plus there should always be staff on to moderate the shoutboxes, so as long as staff continues to do their job, this could be prevented.

4. Benthecricketer

Benthecricketer Zombie Killer

Yeah I think that would be good, but I do agree that there would be much more spam on it then.