Questions And Comments

Have you encountered a hacker in Earthgames and reported it before? (yes or no)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mmando

Tree Puncher
Hey i'm Mmando I tried to (unsuccessfully) make a good post earlier on. Im mfm3 on MC, and i'm an American who's also into athletics. This may be a dumb question: but is this considered a post? I am asking this because i had trouble figuring out how to 'post' for quite a while. And one more thing: Earthgames has some serious hackers. I used to play Hypixel a lot (not anymore) and they said if you took pictures or video footage of a hacker; with sufficient proof of course, that they would consider helping your situation out. Is that the same here? If so, I will surely keep an eye out so i can help you make this server better. Thanks!
-Mmando

Bob2108

Blaze Estinguisher
Reports can be submitted here - http://www.snapcraft.net/report/, For hacking situations, (Everything other then fastbow), Requires video proof. (Screenshots can be used for FastBow, But video proof is always prefered). We prefer that proof uploaded to Youtube.

OP
OP
mmando

mmando

Tree Puncher
Reports can be submitted here - http://www.snapcraft.net/report/, For hacking situations, (Everything other then fastbow), Requires video proof. (Screenshots can be used for FastBow, But video proof is always prefered). We prefer that proof uploaded to Youtube.
Thankyou! I don't have a regular method of recording, any suggestions for a recording program? I have an iPad I could use yet I play MC on a mac.

Kirsten

Zombie Killer
Ipad to record? Probably not the best way. Use bandicam or just google some. I use it because I find it easy to record and upload

iamontda

Void Walker
FRAPs free version takes 30 second videos. There are a lot to choose from, but you can find one from Google or other Threads here in the Forums.

OP
OP
mmando

mmando

Tree Puncher
Alrighty thanks. I may follow up in this another time as well, as I had some interested people when I mentioned the topic while in game.

BLOOOB

Zombie Killer
Thankyou! I don't have a regular method of recording, any suggestions for a recording program? I have an iPad I could use yet I play MC on a mac.
FRAPS is always a good choice, otherwise, to take longer videos, you can use OBS.

OBS Was recomended by iBasss.