Minecraft Name

Mayamush

Skeleton Slayer
Hey all,

It's Mayamush and I just though of a game we could all play!
So basically you would tell everyone your minecraft name, how you got it, and your favourite memory with it!

So this is mine:

Minecraft Name: mayamush
How I got it: This is the nickname my dad calls me.
Favourite memory: Having a massive fight with Rafitaf10 and Joshmosh8 which ended in all of us dying. When we respawned we had a boat chase chasing each other for the stuff.

Idontrox

Diamond Miner
Name : Idontuseit
How I got it : I don't use it so I got it
Memory : Being a duck and just swimming in the water at kitpvp while bab2108 protected me from duck shooters

iFlezz Gaming

Diamond Miner
Name: lolextraM1
how I got it: I used to have a channel named lolextraM1 then it got hacked. So I made this name like over a year ago.
Favorite memory:The dungeons and capture the flag on snapcraft.

Bob2108

Blaze Estinguisher
Name: Bob2108
How I got it: Bob2108 is my username for EVERY social media account I own, I really don't know where it started.
Favorite Memory: Idk there's way to many to list. One of them is the late night Skype calls I used to have, they were also quite strange at some points.

creepergirl1254

Iron Miner
Name:creepergirl1254
How i got it: when i 1st played mc, my favorite mob were creepers, and i'm a girl so yeah :-P
Favorite memory: tea parties with @noahsponge and creeperboy15801 and icrashhh and so many others i won't list them lol.
creeper sushi anyone? XD

judeclark

Zombie Killer
Name: judeclark
How I got it: Off my real name :-P
Favourite memory: I had this single player world once and I was right next to a stronghold :-D

Musaab

Zombie Killer
Minecraft Name: Musaab13
How I got it: My real name is Musaab and i bought this account when i was 13 years old (now 15)
Favourite memory: Saw skydoesminecraft in his server.//.Earthgames with SSundee & Deadlox :-D

iamontda

Void Walker
Minecraft Name: iamontda
How I got it: I used to be obsessed with Total Drama Island, so when the sequel came out (Action) and I was making an account on Roblox, I went with I Am On Total Drama Action. The name goes with me everywhere.
Favourite Memory: Lots of memories, but my favorite would be after everyone started calling me "iam", then someone in the chat says something later like "Iam very happy today". Those messages grab my attention and I don't know if others are trying to talk to me or not :-P

Drakeleier

Iron Miner
Minecraft name:-Drakeleier
How i got it: Its my real name sooooo….
Favorite memory: Probs SC1 with rosta (rostacookies) and daythekid… And when i reached 100K! Curently baltop 2 :-D

noahsponge

Diamond Miner
Minecraft Name: noahsponge
How I got it: Use to be a fan of spongebob XD I used this name lot's of times and its a name that will live on with me.

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
minecraft name: wackyelephant
how i got it: xbox ftw c:
Memory: when i first ate bacon it tasted good o.o

YAMPY

Obsidian Miner
Minecraft name: YAMPY
How i got it: I've had this name for years for all my gaming names xD, my friends even called me YAMPY, It never meant anything, it's shortish, it's easy to pronounce, and i have many nicknames over the years like yampster, yampsquad (cod clan), YampsterTheHamster, and people who can't read call me yamy.
Best Memory: My first ever server (shall not be named) where i met my first friends, I was Homer Simpson and my friends were spiderman and a duck and we always loved to explore the land of minecraft :-D