Introduction... Again.

Kath

Creeper Hugger
I believe that I already had done a brief introduction in the other Snapcraft forums, but this one will be more proper, detailed one. Where do I begin? Excuse me if I make terrible grammar mistakes.

Somewhere in the month August 2013, my brother showed me what Minecraft was. At first I thought it was dumb and insane due to the fact that everything was so... blocky. Sometimes I watched him play this server he called Snapcraft on Earthgames, Factions, Survival, or Wargames (aka Zombie V if I recall). Recently, I discovered that you can go on the Mojang website to see when you joined Minecraft.

I joined in September 1st, 2013. Time flies..

Dumb, blocky game? Nope. I regret those words (haha). After spending a few days in Single player building a house, I joined Snapcraft. Basically, my brother showed me the basics (I didn't pay attention) on crafting. My first server I got addicted to is Zombie V. When I joined Zombie V, it wasn't called Wargames. Back then, everything seemed weird since I didn't know much.

Survival was very, very.. difficult--especially if you don't understand how to craft simple items (crafting table, wooden sword, furnace). My skin I used was... (in my opinion) "not-something-I-would-ever-use-today." It took forever not forget the crafting recipes. If you're wondering how "dumb" I was, I used a wooden sword to chop down trees. Back then, I also thought people using shout 24/7 were annoying (Keyword: Back then)

My first rank given to me was Master on Creative for my birthday... The first structure I built is a house, inspired from single player.
wCqDgBn.png

I'm a terrible builder. Anyway, I was pretty shy and sucked at Pvp badly until I kind of got taught how too... in Zombie V... I treated mobs as dummy practice for pvp since I hated to pvp real people.

I don't break rules (I got kicked once). Don't ask me why I got kicked .-.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Present Day:
Being judged, my pvp skills are a little bit above average (according to my brother). Now, I'm active on Zombie V earning everything back from that reset.
MQ5oUBe.png

HYlEEcr.png
Pvp dueling doesn't work at the moment--I hope it will be fixed soon. Sometimes, I don't want to be noticed. At Zombie V now, I would rather 'work alone' unless I want to help someone I know very well.

I might be on kitpvp, just to observe since I get 1-10 fps there ._____________.

Survival, I'm not active much anymore since my closest friends are gone. Plus I noticed that somebody stole all the best ranked heads I had at /warp snowshop (pvp=off). My base (I share with 4 other people) looks like this
paEbGOz.png

Yes. That is a cake room.

Creative gets a bit "dramatic."
----------------------------------------------------------------------
It's been amazing being here with everyone no matter who they are.
Thank you.
---------------------
In real life, I play the flute & cello. My birthday is on November 12th and my name is Kat. I live in GA (search that up if you don't know what state that is) EHhh, I don't feel like typing anymore.
----------------------
Tk5c60y.png

----------------------

Last edited:

iFlezz Gaming

Diamond Miner
Nice Story Cosmic. :-P When I started Minecraft I did not know how to mine stone xD. I knew some of the recipies not all of them.

iamontda

Void Walker
Sweet little profile! I never knew that you played ZombieV. I can't do kitpvp either because of the fps.

judeclark

Zombie Killer
+9999 cookies for you madame!