Leaving

GlowWiggy

Manager
Staff member
Manager
There is no lag. Just your connection. Bye.

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
PvP can be ruined when your connection is bad and another persons is amazing. Like pookie said, check your connection :)

PsychoNinja

Stone Miner
Get a better connection and it may help a little bit or a lot.

BLOOOB

Zombie Killer
gooby I no kar if u lev.

PsychoNinja

Stone Miner
That may mean your internet may not be the best, or it's your computer

Vicky

Obsidian Miner
You know it is hard to see anybody leave. But it seems here some people can't stand the fact you are leaving because of "server lag". Yes. I am one of those people it seems. There isn't as much server lag, so I suggest you check your internet connection or your PC. If you don't listen to these follwing suggestions from other members and myself, goodbye :)

iamontda

Void Walker
Are you sure your connection's always good, though? Maybe it's at 5 bars, but you may be getting a really high ping or other factors because of a slower internet connection. It happens sometimes. Ask your family what they're doing on their computers when you can. If people/ family members are on your wifi network and happen to be downloading games or loading videos it means that they're taking a large amount of the wifi's bandwidth (bandwidth being a limited amount of space that can be used at once over wifi connection; downloading, uploading and loading in general can take up a lot of the space).

Any server lag you had yesterday or the day before should be gone. We were having issues a short while ago that were pretty much unavoidable. However, everything has been fixed by now, meaning that your ping, connection and our server's status has improved. Try joining again :)

A third option might be to ask the person you're PvPing how good their connection is. To have a good fight is to have both players on good connections to the server.

OP
OP
A

aLiEn_H3AD

Stone Miner
Are you sure your connection's always good, though? Maybe it's at 5 bars, but you may be getting a really high ping or other factors because of a slower internet connection. It happens sometimes. Ask your family what they're doing on their computers when you can. If people/ family members are on your wifi network and happen to be downloading games or loading videos it means that they're taking a large amount of the wifi's bandwidth (bandwidth being a limited amount of space that can be used at once over wifi connection; downloading, uploading and loading in general can take up a lot of the space).

Any server lag you had yesterday or the day before should be gone. We were having issues a short while ago that were pretty much unavoidable. However, everything has been fixed by now, meaning that your ping, connection and our server's status has improved. Try joining again :)

A third option might be to ask the person you're PvPing how good their connection is. To have a good fight is to have both players on good connections to the server.

1. My familily almost never uses internet.
2. the lag happens always at the worst time possible. like its rigged only to do it at the worst time possible.
3. my internet was very expensive
4. Seems like my old internet is better...

iamontda

Void Walker
1. Is your wifi password protected/ did spring break just start? If it isn't protected, others may be leeching from it. Otherwise, if you're on break, it means that everyone is starting to use their wifi more, just like you are. This makes it tough on pretty much every wifi network for a few days (technical jargon I don't want to get into explains this). One way to explain it is, you have a Minecraft server that can handle 300 players. It normally gets around 150, which is totally fine, but it suddenly surges to an average of 700 for a few days because many more people are able to get on due to spring break. The number may go down, or the server may need to expand its capacity, but it will eventually be solved.
2. Any time is a bad time, I've learnt that. It sucks, but everyone has to go through it at some point.
3. Maybe it's expensive, but is it good? Worth the money your family's paid? It doesn't sound very worth it since they don't use it much.
4. Good, go back to your old internet provider if it seems like a valid option.

OP
OP
A

aLiEn_H3AD

Stone Miner
How fast is your computer?
1. Is your wifi password protected/ did spring break just start? If it isn't protected, others may be leeching from it. Otherwise, if you're on break, it means that everyone is starting to use their wifi more, just like you are. This makes it tough on pretty much every wifi network for a few days (technical jargon I don't want to get into explains this). One way to explain it is, you have a Minecraft server that can handle 300 players. It normally gets around 150, which is totally fine, but it suddenly surges to an average of 700 for a few days because many more people are able to get on due to spring break. The number may go down, or the server may need to expand its capacity, but it will eventually be solved.
2. Any time is a bad time, I've learnt that. It sucks, but everyone has to go through it at some point.
3. Maybe it's expensive, but is it good? Worth the money your family's paid? It doesn't sound very worth it since they don't use it much.
4. Good, go back to your old internet provider if it seems like a valid option.

Guys im back its fixed
[

GlowWiggy

Manager
Staff member
Manager
I saw you at 3 bars the other day...?