Arise Kitpvp Gang Recruitment

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShaunSkats

Banned
.STATUS: RECRUITING
Hi there! If you're an active, good, and trustworthy KitPvP member looking to take KitPvP to the next level, this is the place! We are currently recruiting for the #1 gang on KitPvP! But, you will need to pass some exceptions for we don't just pick up any random player who wants to join. We are very tactical and we will take all application for Arise seriously.
Requirements
Before you go down and make your application, you will need to meet some requirements. You must have a clean background history. We will take into consideration if you have a history of hacking, scamming, and betraying. If you have a common history of any of those 3 types of offenses, you will be denied! You will need at least 1 set of Diamond Protection 3 w/ one custom enchant on one piece of armor, and a Sharp 4 diamond sword w/ one custom enchant as well! Next the current Arise members will take a vote to see if we agree on you to join. The last final step of this is to 1v1 at least one of the current Arise members, which are ShaunSkats, HowToCombo, kingnic_r, tsshaik4, Mccaff, iLewisss and 2Janky4U. Skype is a MUST for we are a VERY tactical group that require a form of communication that is not typing in chat!!
Format for applying

Here is the format you should use before posting your applications.
In game player name:
Activity (meaning how active you are):
PvP skill level in your own opinion:
Relationship with any of the current Arise members:
Average KDR (optional):

Anyways, Good luck to any players who decide to apply.
I will try to check on this as active as possible
~ Arise

Last edited:

AaronAlexander1210

Stone Miner
Activity: Im very active i play most days for at least 2-3 hours
PvP skills: you should know my skill level from piping on my server, I'm not the best but i would say I'm above average and have experience in diamond fights.

Relationships with current elite members: I have skyped most of the people in the gang apart from mcaff and tsshhk. I Skype kingnic_r and HowToCombo a lot and have skyped RemixPvP_ and Shaunskats before.

I meet all the requirements i have regen 3 and 2 on most of my armour. Speed 2 boots. All is Prot 4 U3 with a Sharp V wither III life leech II plus more sword (now lost to lag)

Lewis Mason

Tree Puncher
Activity: Im very active i play most days for at least 2-3 hours
PvP skills: you should know my skill level from piping on my server, I'm not the best but i would say I'm above average and have experience in diamond fights.

Relationships with current elite members: I have skyped most of the people in the gang apart from mcaff and tsshhk. I Skype kingnic_r and HowToCombo a lot and have skyped RemixPvP_ and Shaunskats before.

I meet all the requirements i have regen 3 and 2 on most of my armour. Speed 2 boots. All is Prot 4 U3 with a Sharp V wither III life leech II plus more sword (now lost to lag)
Denied, your not good enuf (You suck at pvp).

GimmeThatArrpw

First Step
In game player name:GimmeThatArrow
Activity (meaning how active you are):4-5 hours a day
PvP skill level in your own opinion:9.5/10
Relationship with any of the current Elite members:
My relationship is fine..

I meet all of the requirements and I am also a knight on kitpvp. I would love to join your gang so we can go down in good armor and rek everyone we see! My sword is Sharp V Wither 3 Life Leech 2 and Blindness 2.. My armor is all p4 and all has 1-3 custom enchants.

OP
OP
ShaunSkats

ShaunSkats

Banned

I meet all of the requirements and I am also a knight on kitpvp. I would love to join your gang so we can go down in good armor and rek everyone we see! My sword is Sharp V Wither 3 Life Leech 2 and Blindness 2.. My armor is all p4 and all has 1-3 custom enchants.
Will take into consideration, I will msg you in game or on the fourms about the answer.

Lewis Mason

Tree Puncher

Come on the server.

Backus

Void Walker
Lol trying this again.

In game player name: jrbackus
Activity (meaning how active you are): Very active :-P
PvP skill level in your own opinion: 8
Relationship with any of the current Arise members: Hm, not really friends with them. Not enemies either

OP
OP
ShaunSkats

ShaunSkats

Banned
Lol trying this again.

In game player name: jrbackus
Activity (meaning how active you are): Very active :-P
PvP skill level in your own opinion: 8
Relationship with any of the current Arise members: Hm, not really friends with them. Not enemies either
From past expriences, I don't believe you're skilled enough to take on other diamond players. Denied, sorry.

LuckyThinking

Zombie Killer
IGN: AndrewDEawesome
Activity: Every weekend
PvP Skill: 10/10 (Killed MineThatMineBoy And PvPTech HD Several times, very skilled at potpvp)
Well, me and KFCFan made up, and the rest of Arise left, sooooo yeah.

LordChief

Stone Miner
InGame Name: Chiefporkchop
How Active: Like mostly everyday but ill say every two days but in those days i play i play for 1-2 hours
PVP Skill level: to 1 to 10 ill say 7
I am friends or teams with Tss nic and How to combo But tss i talk to a lot and yeah i have skype :-D
Hopefully I can join If you guys dont think i am good i wanna 1v1 one of members
AND I am mostly good at potpvp and dat Jitter CLick

Status
Not open for further replies.