Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
ShaunSkats

ShaunSkats

Banned
InGame Name: Chiefporkchop
How Active: Like mostly everyday but ill say every two days but in those days i play i play for 1-2 hours
PVP Skill level: to 1 to 10 ill say 7
I am friends or teams with Tss nic and How to combo But tss i talk to a lot and yeah i have skype :-D
Hopefully I can join If you guys dont think i am good i wanna 1v1 one of members
AND I am mostly good at potpvp and dat Jitter CLick
Sorry it took my a while to reply to this thread, but I will take into consideration of this.

OP
OP
ShaunSkats

ShaunSkats

Banned
IGN: AndrewDEawesome
Activity: Every weekend
PvP Skill: 10/10 (Killed MineThatMineBoy And PvPTech HD Several times, very skilled at potpvp)
Well, me and KFCFan made up, and the rest of Arise left, sooooo yeah.
I know you're good, if you can get diamond, you'll have a good shot into getting in, will take into consideration.

iPolooo

Zombie Killer
Mah name Is MangoPvP_
I am always on
I am 7/1000 at PvP
I have the worst relationship with members!
So let me join :-D

Idontrox

Diamond Miner
In game player name: idontuseit
Activity (meaning how active you are):Weekends and some weekdays
PvP skill level in your own opinion: 8
Relationship with any of the current Arise members: I have good relationships with most members I have a couple of good friends. I can also just supply people with armour as I have extra

KillerConnor9

First Step
The name is killerconnor9
I am mostly on factions but i get on kitpvp with capjmac tss and some of the other people in Arise
i say I'm 7/10 if you would like to rate me higher or lower you can so m8
I am friends with Tss and capjmac.
And i hope you take me into consideration :-D m8

Lewis Mason

Tree Puncher
Relationship with any of the current Arise members: I have good relationships with most members I have a couple of good friends. I can also just supply people with armour as I have extra
8? I killed ya with 5 hearts after not pvpin in a week, id rate ya a 6-7 bud.

LuckyThinking

Zombie Killer
Pls give me armor i fna

iPolooo

Zombie Killer
The thing is, I would easily get in because I have the best gear on the server. However, my relationship with the members is awful. They are all scared of me :-P Shaun is the only person I fear :0

Lewis Mason

Tree Puncher
The thing is, I would easily get in because I have the best gear on the server. However, my relationship with the members is awful. They are all scared of me :-P Shaun is the only person I fear :0
I aint scared of you? You may have good gear but when it comes to actual pvp you fucking suck.

Cookie

Diamond Miner
I aint scared of you? You may have good gear but when it comes to actual pvp you fucking suck.
Instead of saying something that involves insulting a player, as well as cursing, how about you simply say "Declined" or "Accepted"? Otherwise...

I want you to keep in mind that even if you're denying an application, being rude is unnecessary. If it keeps up, I'll just lock the thread.

Just keep that in mind.

LegalSense

Void Walker
8? I killed ya with 5 hearts after not pvpin in a week, id rate ya a 6-7 bud.
Ah, it's always that one bad apple that spoils the garden. If you mind, I'd like to POLITELY ask that you please remain off this thread and allow Shaun to deal with the recruitment.

We are all well aware that you're exceptionally well at clicking with your mouse faster than the speed of light, but now's not the time to create a petty argument or show off your clicking skills. If you didn't know playing too much PVP on MC can cause arthritis ^_^. I know that it's better than lifting, but since that's not the point, please don't create any further issues ;-).

I'm pretty sure you don't want me to lecture you, I know you're aware of what you did. But heed this as your final warning.

Thanks <3

iPolooo

Zombie Killer
Lewis, I don't mean to go off topic but you 2v1ed me with minethatmineboy, he ran and you logged. I know I'm not the best at PvP, but I have killed you in diamond once and you have logged against me once. Also no need to swear.

Lewis Mason

Tree Puncher
Lewis, I don't mean to go off topic but you 2v1ed me with minethatmineboy, he ran and you logged. I know I'm not the best at PvP, but I have killed you in diamond once and you have logged against me once. Also no need to swear.
First off, you were already declined, 2nd off, Trial I pvp less than most people atm and ive pretty much quit, 3rd, never lost a FAIR 1v1 to you, 4th, you always in game fill chat with spam and caps.

iPolooo

Zombie Killer
I haven't won a fair 1v1 against you, that's true. However, I have beaten you in an unfair 1v2, so be quite :-P. If you have anymore hate to say to me, do it on my profile, we are off topic here.

capitoltext

First Step
Hello, my In Game Name is CapitolText, I am active almost everyday, i think i am about a 8 out of ten, and i do know tss, and i do not know my KD :L srry. But yeah i would appreciate it if you would be able to add me to the squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.