Hello!

joyfulmonkey

First Step
Hello Everyone!

I am Joyfulmonkey and I am an avid Minecraft player. I'm very excited to be meeting all of you! I enjoy Minecraft very much, I think I might have an addiction. ^_^
My first every thread was reporting someone, which might not have been the best choice. xD My favorite game on Snapcraft would have to be the Earthgames. I'm not that good, but it is very fun to play. I also like Zombie Survival as well. :alien:
One fact about me is that I have never seen or touched snow. This is one of my priorities on my bucket list... I really, really want to see snow! Yes Anna, I wanna build a snowman. (y)
Well, I'm glad I have the privilege to introduce myself to this wonderful server. Can't wait to make new friends! See you all some day! :-D

~Joyfulmonkey 8-|

LegalSense

Void Walker
Welcome :). If you need anything just ask!

Vicky

Obsidian Miner
Nice introduction! Bright and informative :-D! Welcome to the server and forums! I am glad to see you are looking forward to making new and weird friends! I suggest you try other servers too! Hope to see you around and hope you have fun!

(I have not seen or touch snow either, Australia doesn't snow in the other states... Dat reference doe.)

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
Hey there! Welcome to the Snapcraft server!

GlowWiggy

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Welcome to the server!

Epicme772

Obsidian Miner
WELCOME TO SNAPCRAFT. Hope you enjoy it here.

(P.S., look out for CoxBrothers, he might tell you some of us are weird. DONT LISTEN TO HIM. WE'RE ALL COMPLETELY NORMAL.)