New Adventure Map!

noahsponge

Diamond Miner
Hello,

Working on a new Adventure map, If you went on Creative In Sc1 you might Remember My adventure map, Im planning on making a new map!! Attack of the Evil sponge part.1!

IF you have any good ideas what to add to this map please let me know! I need some good ideas :-D

-Noahsponge ~

Bella_310

Stone Miner
You should have like this evil sponge and he starts spreading sponges everywhere to the point where the world is like ending and then a cookie comes in and saves everyone. :-D

OP
OP
noahsponge

noahsponge

Diamond Miner
You should have like this evil sponge and he starts spreading sponges everywhere to the point where the world is like ending and then a cookie comes in and saves everyone. :-D
Orrrrr the spongie eats all the cookies and the world ends D: Idk xD im still trying to figure out a story xD

Vicky

Obsidian Miner
Evil guy uses sponge and takes all the water from this place. He can't eat cookies. Attack him. Get all the water back and save the city. I dont know xD

OP
OP
noahsponge

noahsponge

Diamond Miner
Story:

A Evil Spongie dude takes over King Sponge Castle, So like you go inside of the castle and like solve different things and stuff like that :-D And i took the idea with a ninja guy helping you out! I'll put the names of people who have helped on a sign somewhere,

Let me know if you have any more ideas! Like what kind of things to add! :-D Thanks for all the ideas!!!

Cookie

Diamond Miner
Story:

A Evil Spongie dude takes over King Sponge Castle, So like you go inside of the castle and like solve different things and stuff like that :-D And i took the idea with a ninja guy helping you out! I'll put the names of people who have helped on a sign somewhere,

Let me know if you have any more ideas! Like what kind of things to add! :-D Thanks for all the ideas!!!
Where's the cookie?! D: