Read: Those Affected By Kingkoala Abuse

Status
Not open for further replies.

LegalSense

Void Walker
As many of you know, KingKoala (helper) went on a rampage and started muted everyone in every single server. Thankfully, iCrash banned KingKoala and removed him from the staff team.But, there is still a problem. Most of everyone is still muted. Sadly, Crash's perms were unable to work properly in that time of need, so we will need to wait for another admin to fix this. But, there is still a problem. Most of everyone is still muted. Some mutes range from 1 day to 10 years. The problem will be fixed soon, and as for now, we must be patient. I'm sure that staff will fix this soon enough, so just be patient. Understand that staff are busy and you'll need to be patient for now. Understand that patience is key. Do not go In-game spamming staff members to unmute you. They are trying their bests to resolve this problem. Just PM ExtremeArc your IGN, and he will seek that when Alemence is on you will be unmuted (hopefully) Thanks for reading,

This is not an official statement (I am not staff), but just info about the situation that just occured. Hope everyone understands,

Last edited:

Nasser

Iron Miner
A screenshot of the people that got kicked for no reason and I'm muted too
This is totally abusing the helper power!
Screen Shot 2014-04-26 at 8.52.20 AM.png

OP
OP
LegalSense

LegalSense

Void Walker
Also guys, just post here about Koala. I don't like the idea of 'bumping' this tread, but it's better than creating multiple threads about it. Just comment on here so the forums won't be flooded with spam.

Idontrox

Diamond Miner
Thats why Staff needs to see previous records I've seen king on other servers that he was trying to get staff on i guess he succeeded and muted every1 on snap. He has wrecked 1 server that i was on. Im glad helpers cant ban if they were able to Mai gawd stuff would have happened.

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
We Are sorry for any inconvenience this has brought to you. We are fixing this issue asap.

ExtremeArc

Iron Miner
The staff sincerely apologises for all the unfair mutes that have been done over the server. There have been alot of people who have gotten muted, the estimates top 200 including 4 staff members and 2 senior staff members and 30+ VIP's.
Yes, it is true that KingKoala65 has been dealt with in the correct manner, but i personally feel this should remain within staff.
If you have been muted, feel free to inbox me, and ill see to it that you will be unmuted as quickly as possible.
As this is server wide, it may take some time to unmute, but thankfully this mute only last 24 hours.

Hope this helps,
Arc

Aaron

Creeper Hugger
All mutes are 24 hours, since we blocked the ability for helpers to mute longer.

Banned Koala Permanently from all servers.

Status
Not open for further replies.