Giveaway!

Epicme772

Obsidian Miner
So... as some of you know I won $20 for voting last month :-P Buuuuuut I don't really know what I want to purchase with it (And I really won't know any time soon xd) Soooo I decided to give it away! :-D

BUT! There's a catch. You have to go to my youtube channel, Brisk Gaming, subscribe, and comment which video was your favorite. (Doesn't matter which video obviously lol) So... just to make EVERYTHING clear, make an entry like this:

Example:
In game name: Epicme772
Favorite video: Minecraft Music Video #5!
I subscribed :-D

NO MORE ENTRIES BY FRIDAY, APRIL 3RD, 7:00 P.M., PST OR 100 ENTRIES (whichever comes first :-P probably the time tho) Any entry posted after 5:00 friday or 100 entries will not be counted, sorry. I will record the drawing and announce the winner on Saturday, April 4th, and the winner will get the $20 webshop code! Very simple. So... yeah! :-D

Here's Brisk Gaming's channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWmTih3FlIgVQ1iy8_4MF1A

Last edited:

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
IGN: wackyelephant
Favourite Video: Minecraft Music Video #3
I subscribed, since I'm bae, :)

Cookie

Diamond Miner
In game name: iCookieee
Favorite Video: I love your music videos, especially the snapcraft episode <3 (Saw myself die. Best part)
I subscribed :)

Wrapper

Iron Miner
IGN: Wrapper
Favorite Video(s): I like the Portal gameplay, I'm really into Portal.
img

Enchanted

Gold Miner
In game name: GimmeThatArrow
Favorite video: Minecraft Music Video #5! (Because I luv snapcraft :-D)

Jakeee

Diamond Miner
Ign : Jakeh_
Favourite video : Minecraft Music Video #5! (The Snapcraft Episode)

Reactions: Aly

noahsponge

Diamond Miner
In game name: noahsponge
Favorite video: You do awesome videos :-D Also i <3 the Portal ones cx idk why.. I guess i just love Portal xD

iZelk

Gold Miner
IGN: 123beshears
Fav Vid: Mob Fight #1! - The ENDERDRAGON
And i subbed you :-D

Last edited:

iZelk

Gold Miner
IGN: 123beshears
Fav Vid: Mob Fight #1! - The ENDERDRAGON
And i subbed you :-D
Dude if it's me oh my gosh! xd Also i think you shouldn't give it away to someone with a rank already.[already have 2 agrees an that.] xd

Last edited:

iamontda

Void Walker
Ign: iamontda
Favorite video: I always like Portal gameplay <3

Subbed, unsubbed and resubbed from a while back.

Vicky

Obsidian Miner
Smart idea Epic. So this was what you were talking about. Not going to go make a Youtube account just for this xD Good luck everyone!

Twwhaik4

Zombie Killer
Ign: tsshaik4
Favorite Video(s): I really liked all your Minecraft Videos they are so epic! (No pun intended huehue)
I subscribed to ya m9.