Factions Recruitment [wwz]

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyberMist®

Banned
WWZ Recruitment,
On factions we are currently recruiting for members.
To join you must have the following requirements for said layout.
If you don't do the following correct layout you will most likely get declined.

Best chances of getting in:
-We must be familiar with you or known/seen you online.
-Must be able to play at least 3-5 times a week.
-Activity is an important key to it as we need you to have a current setup/supplies.

-Good at management of power.
-Average or Excellent skills at raiding
-Average skills applying to PVPing or defending.
  • Also, Wackyelephant and I will be the one accepting. And adding you on skype. So you must be prepared to join a chat or group call. This is the reason why Skype is highly needed.
  • If your relations with Fallen is bad might as terrible or not great, might as well not try to apply.
[Layout]
  • Name:
  • How Often you play factions:
  • Faction Skills:
  • Current mcMMO Stats:
  • Current Faction Power :
  • Why you want to join WWZ:

[WWZ]BROTHER/SISTER faction of Fallen

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
Yeah that's right, We're looking for strong faction members to join our sister faction. If you're a strong player of survival but not factions, That's fine! We're here to train you the ways of factions and to become a strong faction player. So think you're up for it? Good luck :)

YAMPY

Obsidian Miner
Good luck :)

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
Also, on a serious note. I don't want stupid applications, so if you're not serious about applying please don't apply. Or this thread will just become off topic.

Last edited:

Enchanted

Gold Miner
  • Name: IRL:Gavin ING:EnchantedShotz
  • Skype (Needed): Gavin.Ethridge (Profile Pic is a animated duck :-P)
  • How Often you play factions:3 times a week but if I get accepted a lot more.
  • Faction Skills:Raiding,Pvping Material Collecting, Base Building.
  • Current mcMMO Stats:200 mcmmo
  • Current Faction Power: 10/10
  • Why you want to join WWZ: I want to join because if would be really fun to join such a strong faction on a faction journey! I am always active on Snapcraft and on skype and have ranks on almost every single Snapcraft server. (Including Factions). I am good at pvp and raiding. I am a very loyal and experienced faction player. I have a rank on factions so I would share my kits and what I get with all of my fellow members. I have a good relationship with you Cyber and a neutral relationship with WackyElephant. I would like to get to know you all more by skyping and playing with the members of wwz!

Jennab

Gold Miner
I think he should join :3 ^^^ and I love the "Just Because I'm better doesn't mean I'm a hacker :-P

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
Thank you for applying, But denied. Sorry.

Idontrox

Diamond Miner
Name: idontuseit
Skype (Needed) : Will tell if accepted
How Often you play factions: not much right now I will play when I am in a faction
Faction Skills: I am a good raider and good at piping
Current mcMMO Stats: level 287
Current Faction Power :10
Why you want to join WWZ: Well a lot of my good snapcraft friends are in wwz so I would love to join and play with them.

Zsword100

First Step
Ign: Zsword100
How often do I play factions: well I used to play a lot more than I do..but I still play a lot. My grades in school are not the best rn so I can't play as much..(only on the weekends) now of corse I play more than..but I will not stay off that long!! I play almost everyday when I'm "doing" hw.
Faction skill: I am a good raider. I know how to raid..(not every base,but good ones yes) I love pvping.. I'm Low on prot 4 rn so I don't Pvp as much on factions but I do know how to Pvp.
Current mcmmo stats: I am at 1360? Power level total im not at my pc rn but Ik it's around 1360 ish.
Current faction power: 10
Why do I want to join WWZ: ok so I have been ally to WWZ and truce with fallen for a while now. Some of my "allies" have tried to raid Fallen..so I would to there and warn fallen. I have done this twice and they are pretty big bases.. I think I can learn a lot from fallen and WWZ in factions..I will learn how to make better bases, raid better, And maybe Pvp better. I will make pots for the faction whenever they need them so they don't have to brew.. (I'm low on money rn but I'm working on expanding a cactus farm..we just got raided at our big farm base). Now some people in my faction rn (Steam) have low power but they are not on as much. The problem is iv gotten to know most of them well and friends but they go pvping not prepared and die a lot.. I will be kicking those people if they get lower than -5 power. But I want to join WWZ than Fallen.. I know I will be good for them and they will be good for me .. They have always and always will be my best allies of I don't get accepted.. Now I do understand if I don't get accepted I won't go wine or cry about it.. But I will go and make myself better and apply again in he future!! So thank you very much for your time reading my app. And good luck with all the other people who apply!!

Wacky

Creeper Hugger

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
@Idontrox denied. Thanks For Applying.

And also

These applications will be finishing up on saturday. So please, If you're going to apply, apply soon

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
Applications closed. @iamontda please close.

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
Applications are now OPEN again. Please follow the format above like last time.

Good Luck!

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
Also to clear up any confusion, CyberMist joined Fallen, so he will NOT be accepting applications. This round of applications will be accepted by myself and @jrbackus.

owen7_LFC

First Step
  • IGN: owen7_LFC.
  • Skype (Needed): owen.macca.
  • How Often you play factions:6 to 7 days a wekk and more hours if i get accepted.
  • Faction Skills: I am good at everything apart from redstone, i am good at pvp, building, base building, anything really.
  • Current mcMMO Stats: 255 at the moment but i will improve i promise.
  • Current Faction Power :10/10 always, i dont die.
  • Why you want to join WWZ: Well, i have been allied to fallen and WWZ in nearly all my faction life on snapcraft. i help people and talk to people regularly such as capjmac, jrbackus, lozlpowah, jennab and CyberMist and swagaliciousPvP. I love factions and i think i can learn lots and help lots from the WWZ and fallen community, i am well aware that there is a lot of raiding going on and so i am more than happy to donate to members of the faction if they need materials etc. Plus i love factions in general. I am the kit lord and am more than capable of getting hold of prot4 ezz life ezz gainz. Thank you for taking the time to read my application and good luck to anyone else applying. :)

Last edited:

Enchanted

Gold Miner
  • Name: IRL:Gavin ING:EnchantedShotz
  • Skype (Needed): Gavin.Ethridge (Profile Pic is a animated duck :-P)
  • How Often you play factions:3 times a week but if I get accepted a lot more.
  • Faction Skills:Raiding,Pvping Material Collecting, Base Building.
  • Current mcMMO Stats:200 mcmmo
  • Current Faction Power: 10/10
  • Why you want to join WWZ: I want to join because if would be really fun to join such a strong faction. I am always active on Snapcraft and on skype and have ranks on almost every single Snapcraft server. (Including Factions). I am good at pvp and raiding. I am a very loyal and experienced faction player. I have a rank on factions so I would share my kits and what I get with all of my fellow members. I have a good relationship with you Cyber and a neutral relationship with WackyElephant. I would like to get to know you all more by skyping and playing with the members of wwz!

Backus

Void Walker
@owen7_LFC : Good to me, final choice is up to Wacky. I don't know you that well, but I have never seen you cause any trouble in game, or know anything about you scamming.

@Enchanted : Same for Owen, although I know you a little more and think you would do well, although wacky has the final say, try to be online more.

To both of you good luck, try to good the mcmmo stats up.

@Wacky

Status
Not open for further replies.