Factions Recruitment [wwz]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frijolero

Emerald Miner
You should add me to your Faction... because you know... I'm so awesome and I will make your faction beyond OP

(btw this is a serious application... I just don't follow formats :))

Wacky

Creeper Hugger

SkySlix

First Step
  • Name: SkyleX__
  • Skype (Needed)
  • How Often you play factions: Quitw a lot
  • Faction Skills:Good at raiding
  • Current mcMMO Stats: N/a
  • Current Faction Power :N/a
  • Why you want to join WWZ:I think I could help at lots of things and I also have a gang on kitpvp names WWZ

Backus

Void Walker
  • Skype (Needed)
  • Why you want to join WWZ:I think I could help at lots of things and I also have a gang on kitpvp names WWZ
uh, help with.. what? kind of hard with n/a.

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
  • Skype (Needed)
Declined.

Wacky

Creeper Hugger

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
@owen7_LFC You were in the Dominate recruitment faction a few days ago.. Declined.

^^^
IGNORE This. I looked deeper into the application and it looks fine.
Accepted.

BlazeBlizzard

First Step
Skype: I talked to WackyTheBaeBear and he said it wasn't needed in WWZ.
How often do I play factions: I play factions everyday. In normal school week I play like 2 hours a day, but in the weekend I'll play more.
Faction Skills: I love to find/raid other bases, which I share with other people lots of the time. I'm also not really bad at Pvping xd And I know a lot about minecraft himself.
Current MCMMO stats: My Power Level is 740 right now, and I dont think it's that low, because I'm only playing for 4 weeks and 1 day right now. Also my axes and unarmed are my best parts of Mcmmo.
Current faction power: My power is 10/10 now, I Always try to keep it at 10 but if I die I'll get it to 10/10 again as fast as possible.
Why do I want to join WWZ: I love WWZ (Fallen too btw) and I'm Always looking up to guys like you. And today, Wacky asked me why I haven't made an apply yet. So here is my try ;-)

I think you'll know me and I hope you give me a chance to join and show my skills to you guys.

Thanks for your time,
BlazeBlizzard.
(Btw I luv you :-D)

Last edited:

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
Thank you for your application. I will let @jrbackus determine whether you join or not. I say accepted.

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
No problem! Recruiting will finish on Friday 5th of June. Thank you for all that applied.

Status
Not open for further replies.