7eda.png
  • Current Faction Power :
    d1c9.png
  • Why you want to join WWZ:
    4bce.png
  • 49b1.png

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
Same terms apply as last time, will be more strict this time. People allowed to deny/accept applications
@Backus
@Jakeh_
@IamAlfred
@cece_green
Good Luck!

PS: If your app was denied last time, feel free to apply again, we welcome all to apply so long as they follow the requirements.

Last edited:

Backus

Void Walker
Wtf, why was that image in my last post..

Anyway, just remember as said before, serious applications only.

BlazeBlizzard

First Step
Hey guys, here is my new apply.
Hopefully for me, you'll let me join again. <3

Name: BlazeBlizzard (Thijs)
Playtime: Everyday, I make like 15 hours a week I think.
Faction Skills: I luv raiding, and I share raids often with the faction members. I also want to help the other people very much.
Current Mcmmo: My Power level is 1325 right now, my three best mcmmo stats are: Axes (185), Swords (172) and Mining (138-). Im also very proud of my Unarmed skill, cause it's 97 right now.
Current fpower: 8/10, cause Capjmac just killed me :grin:
Why do you want to join WWZ: I want to join (again), because WWZ was my greatest faction time at Snapcraft, and I want to be with you guys again <3

Still love you guys <3

Me.

Backus

Void Walker
(He was having issues posting this, so he put it in inbox, told me I could copy & paste here, also he has -8 power)

Name: karatechris2003
Skills: raiding, pvping, defending, base building, raid finding
How often i play: 5-7 days a week. (if not im probaly grounded for some reason).
Current Mcmmo stats: 589
Faction power: not in one :-P
Why i want to join WWZ: The reason i want to join wwz is that i think it is a great oppertunity (sorry i dont have that great spelling) for me to become the bast player i can be. Another reason i want to join wwz is that i really like when people become friends with me.

iGavinnn

First Step
  • Name: iGavinnn
  • Skype (Needed) I have skype and will pm the owner with my username if I am accepted. Don't want everyone on the forums to have my username.
  • How Often you play factions: I just started playing minecraft again yesterday but factions will be the only server I play.
  • Faction Skills: Defending, Base building, and raid finding
  • Current mcMMO Stats: My stats are currently low but I did donate for faithful so I will put points into anything that will help the faction the most.
  • Current Faction Power : Not in one
  • Why you want to join WWZ: I am really just looking for a great group of friends to play with. I want to enjoy logging in and helping my faction out. I used to be an admin on this server and I love the server very much. Multiple people can confirm I was an admin including Aaron. I am trustworthy and I am a hard worker. The reason I am no longer an admin is because I joined the military and did not have enough time to dedicate to the server. I really hope you allow me to help your faction I look forward to hearing your reply.
Thank you,

Gavin

CreeperFace136

First Step
IGN:CreeperFace136
factionSkills:BaseBuilding,BaseFinding,MoneyMaking,im ok at Pvp.
PowerLevel:679
Current power:10
how often do i play: a lot.. btw im going to offline 10 days because of vacation.
Why i want to join: I want to join wwz beacuse i want to be part of a group and be helpful to other people that im with or in a faction with.

GodsDrill

First Step
IGN: GodsDrill
Time: every night
Skills: Pvp(really good with bow), money making, finding raids, Building, basic redstone
Mcmmo level is 355
current power 10
why?: i would find it fun to join a high level faction and do lager, harder raids with wwz. Also i would love to learn more about this sever and how to get better :) I hope you consider me for being a new member of wwz

Royal_Panda

First Step
name: Royal_Panda12
How often I play: every night
Skills: PVP, base building and I pot making (getting my alchemy up to make insane pvp pots)
power lvl: 705
Faction power: 8
Why I want to join: Looking for a good solid fac to help build and keep its title as the best fac on the server. I just want to be part of the team

Wacky

Creeper Hugger

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
Yes you are <3.

Status
Not open for further replies.