Manager
Maybe just lag?

Pookie_

Zombie Killer
I think he was glitching
159.gif

Tarpon

Skeleton Slayer
Amen Shawn, Jesus is no laughing matter. Seriously, he DIED on a CROSS for our sins so that we would be saved.

Twak

Gold Miner
I think that he should be unbanned due to his bravery, skill, and honesty.

Bless that god..

yeet jk b4n th4t skrubz l0rd3 ye shud420 qikscop thut hardskopr

ShaunSkats

Banned
Obviously those were not hacks. You guys are just framing him. All he did was vote on the server, but it didn't give him the vote permissions, so he just gave himself his own permission. As for the walking on water thing, everyone needs to unleash the inner dolphin every once in a while.

Bob2108

Blaze Estinguisher
Guys, Just, Learn to take a joke..... All of this was done in good fun, nothing more. (Also, Twak, Anticheat can never stop everything, it's impossible to do so).

Tarpon

Skeleton Slayer
Guys, Just, Learn to take a joke..... All of this was done in good fun, nothing more. (Also, Twak, Anticheat can never stop everything, it's impossible to do so).
Not funny man, do you know who you are making light/fun of?

Bob2108

Blaze Estinguisher
Not funny man, do you know who you are making light/fun of?
I went to a private, christian school for the first.... 14 years of my life. I know what I'm talking about tarpon, I'm still a christian today. I find this to just be plain old fun, nothing discriminatory here. Now, let's stop the arguing.

Shawn

Stone Miner
Mister serious christian guy over here, can't take a joke.

OP
OP
Bas

Bas

BTS
Obviously those were not hacks. You guys are just framing him. All he did was vote on the server, but it didn't give him the vote permissions, so he just gave himself his own permission. As for the walking on water thing, everyone needs to unleash the inner dolphin every once in a while.
You don't even get fly in hub for voting.